The Shift: Fiverr's first-ever virtual event

mjensen415

Shift your thinking. Shift your perspective. Shift your focus.

Introducing our first-ever virtual event, The Shift.

https___cdn.evbuc.com_images_103431814_99775822729_1_original.thumb.jpg.24fb94234cb791839b363b3f2003516e.jpg
https___cdn.evbuc.com_images_103431814_99775822729_1_original1080×540 76 KB

In just a matter of months, everything as we know it—life, work, how we interact—has seemingly changed. As we continue navigating the ebb and flow of this new reality, business owners and entrepreneurs have been tasked with finding ways to adapt their strategies and transform digitally in order to keep business moving. Whether you’re building, expanding, or starting over again, it’s clear that operating your business for a post COVID-19 world requires a fundamental shift, and we’re here to help.

Introducing, The Shift , our free virtual summit featuring skill-based workshops, discussions around future trends, networking opportunities, and resources for building and optimizing your online business. For the first time ever, our global network of like-minded business owners and entrepreneurs will be able to connect and collaborate at the same event.

Join us on July 9, 2020 for an all day function focused on moving your business forward. Spots are limited, save your seat today!

favicon-32x32.png.f3b4133391b82e9d5493cc36b81bf979.png Eventbrite
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F103431814%2F99775822729%2F1%2Foriginal.20200612-170127?w=1000&auto=format%2Ccompress&q=75&sharp=10&rect=0%2C0%2C2160%2C1080&s=94fad5c7c691f52e0bfe536b9db33dd8

Fiverr Presents: The Shift

The Shift - our free virtual summit featuring skill-based workshops, discussions around future trends, networking opportunities, and more!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sorry but I can not find anything substantial about this event. On the link you provided it is just same text as here with main description “The Shift - our free virtual summit featuring skill-based workshops, discussions around future trends, networking opportunities, and more!”

This tells me nothing.
Are they going to publish schedule and more details later?
What do they mean “skilled based workshops”?

This is for entertainment purposes? Telemarketing where they talk relevant things for total sum of 10 minutes and the rest is propaganda and decoration? Sales pitch?

I will wait for more concrete explanation what is this.

I am sorry but I can not find anything substantial about this event. On the link you provided it is just same text as here with main description “The Shift - our free virtual summit featuring skill-based workshops, discussions around future trends, networking opportunities, and more!”

This tells me nothing.

Are they going to publish schedule and more details later?

What do they mean “skilled based workshops”?

This is for entertainment purposes? Telemarketing where they talk relevant things for total sum of 10 minutes and the rest is propaganda and decoration? Sales pitch?

I will wait for more concrete explanation what is this.

I am sorry but I can not find anything substantial about this event.

I’m so pleased I’m not the only one confused about this. I’m not allocating a whole day to… Well, it sounds like sit in front of my computer watching videos about Fiverr.

Also, I usually I only go to events where at 5 or 6, it cuts to free booze o’clock. I see no free booze here and that troubles me. :thinking:

Hi There,
Hope You all doing well.

I want to ask that if this event is for Sellers or Buyers.
Actually I am a New Seller on Fiverr and don’t own any type of business.
Would this event be helpful for me or not. If it is helpful then How???

I am sorry but I can not find anything substantial about this event.

I’m so pleased I’m not the only one confused about this. I’m not allocating a whole day to… Well, it sounds like sit in front of my computer watching videos about Fiverr.

Also, I usually I only go to events where at 5 or 6, it cuts to free booze o’clock. I see no free booze here and that troubles me. :thinking:

Don’t be a negative Nelly. It might be useful it might be not, but you won’t know unless you attend 🙂

Don’t be a negative Nelly. It might be useful it might be not, but you won’t know unless you attend 🙂

It might be useful

It is useful 😁 if not that invite I wouldn’t have discovered that fiverr has

• “head of community”
  • “head of community engagement and policy”
  • “VP of Public policy and community”

Archived