Fiverr Community Forum

The shift: Safer shopping

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Not sure what this copy/paste blurb has to do with Covid-19 Discussions?

What is your point in posting this?

GG

3 Likes

Sharing Awareness among businesses / clients. It’s may be not for you. Something we share for awareness. It’s not call copy & paste

1 Like

No, it is a copy/paste you did as you attributed the write up to Facebook IQ - it wasn’t something you transcribed yourself, someone else wrote this and you just copied it and put it here.

This has nothing to do with Covid-19 so, that is why I was curious about what the heck it even had to do with this category. I will move it to Conversations.

GG

Don’t plagiarize. Don’t copy forum posts or on or off-Fiverr content.

The above is from the forum rules.

4 Likes

Madam I share from Facebook IQ - that I mention bellow. Yes I took the most important part and share for the community. If you do not like please move on.

I live in a small town.

Since the COVID-19 outbreak we have had a grand total of 4 positive cases.

That’s partly because it’s a small community and partly because we all mask up and follow pandemic protocols when shopping.

I only go out shopping once a week, if it is needed now.

My wife and I stay home otherwise.

We don’t go to the coffee shop weekly like we used to.

We don’t go downtown to “people watch” like we used to.

As both of us are immunocompromised, only one of us does the shopping, checks the mail, etc.

So, in our household we have opted for safety.

However, we still try to support or local economy as much as possible so we rarely shop online (didn’t do it much before COVID anyway).

I think it is wiser to support your local businesses than online businesses simply because your local shop owners are suffering big time due to the restriction placed on them during this pandemic.

It’s only fair.

And although I doubt my post relates to the OP, I’m still going to promote the need to keep your local economy alive, even during trying times.

4 Likes

Well, maybe you should read the rules of the forum as lloydsolutions has pointed out you are not to copy/paste other’s work and put it on the forum.

And, don’t tell me what to do. This is an open forum and like you, I am here to give my opinions and advice.

GG

1 Like

You obviously have no idea what lloydsolutions was talking about when he advised you to not take some post or copy from elsewhere on the net and post it in these forums. While the person who wrote this for FB IQ did not plagiarize, that was not the point.

Go read the rules maybe.

GG

1 Like

I am honest about my sharing. And I am not doing anything related to promotion. It’s a short info those are doing online businesses.

This article is copied from a swapshop shopping site.

1 Like

OK. Now go read the forum rules. You obviously know it all.

GG

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The above is from the forum rules.

Will leave this with you.

1 Like