The Struggle is real

I am still trying to find out how so many people are making sales on Fiverr but I seem to be lagging behind, well I guess I am not made for selling, I do not know. That must be the case because I am doing most things by the books so what is the reason for this.

I am still trying to find out how so many people are making sales on Fiverr

Sellers that have many orders usually have all of those orders because they have created gigs that appeal to their target customers, and those sellers are reaching out to those target customers and showing them how their services can solve those customer needs. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. It is a freelance services website. Generally, the sellers that succeed here treat their gigs like a business, market their services, and appeal to their chosen market.

Have you been doing any of these things?

I am still trying to find out how so many people are making sales on Fiverr

Sellers that have many orders usually have all of those orders because they have created gigs that appeal to their target customers, and those sellers are reaching out to those target customers and showing them how their services can solve those customer needs. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. It is a freelance services website. Generally, the sellers that succeed here treat their gigs like a business, market their services, and appeal to their chosen market.

Have you been doing any of these things?

I have been doing these things and another thing I even went to a class that was suppose to have given me the requisite knowledge that I needed to improve this but still no orders, so I am wondering if this is just for a certain set of individuals? Also, I am quiet aware that this not a get rich quick scheme, but if you have a buiness and you have nit made any sale in 3 months wound’nt you want to know the reason for that?

I have been doing these things and another thing I even went to a class that was suppose to have given me the requisite knowledge that I needed to improve this but still no orders, so I am wondering if this is just for a certain set of individuals? Also, I am quiet aware that this not a get rich quick scheme, but if you have a buiness and you have nit made any sale in 3 months wound’nt you want to know the reason for that?

I have been doing these things and another thing I even went to a class that was suppose to have given me the requisite knowledge that I needed to improve this

Did you pay for that class? Was it hosted by Fiverr?

Also, I am quiet aware that this not a get rich quick scheme, but if you have a buiness and you have nit made any sale in 3 months wound’nt you want to know the reason for that?

I’ve already provided you with some insight into why you might not be making sales.

I have been doing these things and another thing I even went to a class that was suppose to have given me the requisite knowledge that I needed to improve this

Did you pay for that class? Was it hosted by Fiverr?

Also, I am quiet aware that this not a get rich quick scheme, but if you have a buiness and you have nit made any sale in 3 months wound’nt you want to know the reason for that?

I’ve already provided you with some insight into why you might not be making sales.

Okay, thank you for your input, it is greatly appreciated.

Archived