The Sun Also Rises...A New User Appears!

Hello there, Fiverr freelancers!

Red.thumb.jpeg.c6c8f5fdaa236483cdb130b81606b345.jpeg

I’m new to Fiverr on all ends, so bare with me while I learn this new system. I’m a 30-something student of the social sciences, language and the arts. Professionally, I’m an English tutor working my way through the last requirements for my Bachelor’s degree in English Literature. I’ve got two college-level certifications under my belt for visual arts and graphic design, as well as 2.5 years of work into a psychology degree (from which I transferred to English).

I’m here to offer cheap, quality artwork, editing and proof-reading for all purposes and materials (in English only), as well as in-depth Tarot and Numerology readings (for which I have almost 20 years experience).

I look forwards to working with you and providing you whatever services I am able, and should anyone be interested if further readings, ramblings or information, feel free to check out my ramble-post and creative writing blog: [unapproved URL removed]

You have a Borg cube as your profile pic and just posted a risque piece of graphic art with slight Dr. Who connotations. - I’m already in love with you and I’m not nearly as geeky as I just made myself sound.

May you do well here and summer holiday in Malta (as per the unspoken rule of Fiverr) as frequently as possible.

Archived