The tag bug in gig!

zeeshan_tirmizi

Yeah, I hit myself on this problem, too, and apparently using “seo” twice is considered “excessive” 😒 Fiverr has one heck of a definition for the word “excessive”… and it’s curious how other words like “audit”, which is often overused, are allowed twice… they either don’t know what excessive means, or they should rephrase the error.

Yeah, I hit myself on this problem, too, and apparently using “seo” twice is considered “excessive” 😒 Fiverr has one heck of a definition for the word “excessive”… and it’s curious how other words like “audit”, which is often overused, are allowed twice… they either don’t know what excessive means, or they should rephrase the error.

Okay let’s consider it excessive for tags but this message even shows up in gig description…!!!

Okay let’s consider it excessive for tags but this message even shows up in gig description…!!!

Okay let’s consider it excessive for tags

I can’t possible conceive the number 2 as being excessive - I can’t move past this 😃

BTW how is my new gig?

Well, I have no idea what the gig is about after looking at it, because I’m not familiar with the things you offer 😛 It’s like reading a foreign language. But isn’t this question supposed to be in the improve my gig section? 😃

Archived