The Tale of the First Order

jave_base

Hi everyone

While I wait for my first order, let’s hear ‘The Tale of the First Order’ from the veterans here 😊 What do you think worked for you? Was your first order from a friend/mutual/contact on your Social Media? Was it a Buyer’s Request that got accepted, or did some brave buyer trust you (the new seller) and ordered from your gig 😜

Share the story of your hard earned first order story 😊 Also, tell us how long was it after you made your gig, number of impressions etc.

Let’s hear some stories 😁

Hey, Jave

Has your block improved yet?

I know this post wasn’t written for people like me, but I’ll contribute anyway. It might encourage others to join in.

My Gig will go live in a few days. I’ve already lined up my first customer. They’re one of the kindest, most generous people I know. I chose to work with them first because I reeeeeeeeeally need that first review to be a good one. I’m hopeful they will like my work and leave positive feedback. 😃

Hey, Jave

I know this post wasn’t written for people like me, but I’ll contribute anyway. It might encourage others to join in.

My Gig will go live in a few days. I’ve already lined up my first customer. They’re one of the kindest, most generous people I know. I chose to work with them first because I reeeeeeeeeally need that first review to be a good one. I’m hopeful they will like my work and leave positive feedback. 😃

Hey, Jave

Not really, but I opened the writing pad today, so I’m calling that improvement 😅

My Gig will go live in a few days. I’ve already lined up my first customer. They’re one of the kindest, most generous people I know. I chose to work with them first because I reeeeeeeeeally need that first review to be a good one. I’m hopeful they’ll like my work and leave positive feedback. 😃

That’s clever 😃 Good luck with your gig! I’m sure with a good review, you’ll have a streak of others queuing up for your service 😊

Archived