The Time Has Come

bradencollins10

I turned 15 two days ago. With that I realized that at the point in my life at the moment, it is not the time to be on Fiverr. Life was a lot different last year when I didn’t have as much homework and I had more energy and drive for this website. At the moment I’m all tuckered out. It was a good run, but I think it’s time to take a break— a long break with that. Goodbye Fiverr and I hope to be able to see you soon l. It was a wild ride and I loved most of it. I wish I could keep selling but everything has died down and I just don’t have the energy to keep this up. I hope to see you soon— but not too soon. Thank you to everybody here on the forum who helped me out along the way. I’ll be back— just you wait.

It’s the right decision, no point in being overstretched at this point in your life.
Think of it as having had an unusual summer job/work experience where you made loads $$$ and make sure to pause gigs and reactivate them next summer if you so choose. I am sure we shall all be here upon your return waiting to hear stories about the outside world which make us jealous and proud in equal measure!

• 1 month later...

After a month and a couple weeks without any work, I realized that I need to come back. I’ve missed this website as a community so much(and also the money I made from it) and I think I’m ready now. Let me know if you want a more detailed account of why I left to begin with and why I decided to come back/my plans from here on out. (And yes, this is me, I just deactivated my old account in a haste, made a new one a couple days ago, contacted Customer Service to make sure that this would all be okay with the ToS and linked it to the same email).

After a month and a couple weeks without any work, I realized that I need to come back. I’ve missed this website as a community so much(and also the money I made from it) and I think I’m ready now. Let me know if you want a more detailed account of why I left to begin with and why I decided to come back/my plans from here on out. (And yes, this is me, I just deactivated my old account in a haste, made a new one a couple days ago, contacted Customer Service to make sure that this would all be okay with the ToS and linked it to the same email).

Nice to see you back Braden, and good luck as always! ☀️

Welcome back!! 🎉

How’s high school treating You?

New school, New classes, New friends, New gf 😁??

Welcome back! Christmas is almost here so, maybe you’ll get some holiday article request. 🎄

Nice to see you back Braden, and good luck as always! ☀️

Thank you! @offlinehelpers @youssefkamel @avextor @lloydsolutions (I’ll check on that too, btw. It might be something to do with it being my old account’s email). @nikavoice (it’s a new username but it’s connected to my old forum account because it’s the same email). @abid_rh

Welcome back, you shouldn’t have deleted your old account - lesson for everyone - even if you are sure you want to quit Fiverr, don’t delete your account, you might want to come back some day. Just pause your gigs, that’s all.

Yeah, I really regret deleting it-- just at the time I was so stressed out I didn’t know what I should do. But, at the same time, I’m more than happy to get to have a fresh start.

Archived