Fiverr Community Forum

The Top 10 Reasons to Hire Me As Your Voice Over Artist

I’ll admit upfront this article is biased… but I hope you’ll read on as I offer some great information about my studio and how it can benefit your business. Thanks for reading in advance!

To kick off the new year I offer… The Top 10 Reasons to Hire Me As Your Voice Over Artist!

10) I never miss a deadline. This might be the item I am most proud of. A voice talent is often the last one invited into a project and thus often needs to deliver quickly without compromising on quality. I can proudly say I have never missed a deadline and often turn projects in early.

To listen to this article please visit: https://soundcloud.com/keith-harris-249476313/the-top-10-reasons-to-hire-me-as-your-voice-over-artist

9) I can assist with script writing. The script is one the most important aspects of a project. After having read thousands of scripts, clients trust me to make sure their message has the impact they desire.

8) Top of the line equipment. Capturing great audio is more than just the icing on the cake it’s the most important part of the audio chain. A great read is nothing if the audio quality is poor. My studio offers top of the line equipment ensuring delivery of a clean, broadcast ready file. My mic is a Neuman TLM 102, that runs into a BabyFace preamp by RME, into my Mac Computer and I capture everything on Twisted Wave.

7) VocalBooth.com Gold Series Ultra Quiet Booth. The benefit of great equipment is quickly lost if the room you are recording in is not ultra quiet and acoustically treated. I record in a VocalBooth.com Gold Series Vocal Booth. It’s awesome!

6) Production services and a library of royalty free music. One stop shopping! If you need a commercial fully produced with music in the background – I’m your guy. There is no need for a middle-man as I have a large selection of royalty free music and can deliver a completely edited and finished file.

5) I can also sing. And have sung many jingles. From ppera to music theater… if you have the song I can sing and record it for you.

4) Willing to work with/discuss a client’s budget. I don’t post a rate sheet and that’s because every client has different needs and different abilities. A small local pizza place is not going to have the money for a local radio commercial as a large national chain. I am happy to work with client’s to find a price that works for both of us.

3) Experience. I have voiced thousands of projects in many different categories working with companies of all sizes. I enjoy collaboration and want my clients to think of me as the guy down the hall.

2) Reliable and Easy to Work With. Phone and Skype are available for clients who would like to sit in or coach their recording session. Skype sessions are available with client playback for no extra cost.

1) The Right Voice Makes All the Difference. In the end it all comes down to a project’s total impact. The greatest script, video and music all fall flat if the personality voicing the project does not bring life to the script. The right voice really does make all the difference and I look forward to being the right voice for your next project.

About the author: Keith Harris is a professional voice over artist in New York City. Specializing in the corporate sector, Keith has voiced thousands of projects for corporations all over the world. For more information or to contact Keith please visit: https://www.fiverr.com/keithhvoice