Fiverr Forum

The Top 6 Tips To More Profits On Fiverr

Follow The Tips Below For More Success On Fiverr:

1. You MUST upload a video for each gig.

A clear, very descriptive and memorable video can increase your sales by over %50.

2. Create an eye-catching title with descriptive words for your gig.

Buyers are more likely to click on: “I will sing a PROFESSIONAL song with an amazing voice for $5” than on “I will sing a song for $5”.

3. Customize your pictures before adding them to your listing.

Use Photoshop to create your customized picture instead of using a duplicated picture.

4. Make sure the gig’s description is well-written and very specific.

Try to include all the details your offer and explain what makes your service better than your competitors, to attract more buyers.

5. Be an Unique and individual!

DON’T try to copy someone else who is successful on Fiverr by using his title and description… this will never work :). Instead, show the buyers what makes your offer better.

6. Use All Your Potential By Listing at least 20 gigs.

Fiverr limits each seller to a maximum of 20 gigs. Use them all to Increase your profit potential…

Apply These six rules to every gig you own and you’ll start earning money on FIVERR.com

To Your Success,

SmartDigitals

http://fiverr.com/smartdigitals

It seems like I really have to get on making the graphic portion of my gigs better.

I have pictures, but I have just started to make them unique per gig. None of them are really that great though.

Do the pictures have to be of me (i thought they did) or can I have something super creative made that reflects the name (Resume_Wizards) or services( resume services)?

Here are my two gigs where the video has been accepted. Would love some feedback:

Resume help for Finance Positions: http://fiverr.com/resume_wizard/offer-expert-advice-for-editing-your-resume-for-a-finance-position

Resume help for IT positions: http://fiverr.com/resume_wizard/offer-expert-advice-for-editing-your-resume-for-an-internet-technology-position

Guess I need to get busy making a full 20 gigs.

Some great tips! Quick question are you allowed uppercase in your title? Cheers :slight_smile:

"2. Create an eye-catching title with descriptive words for your gig."

Whilst I agree with this is part, a lot of new sellers take it too far. Having long gig titles is poor for keyword optimization (due to % rates) and can effect how your gig looks in search listings (too long and it is cut short).

Don’t forget, a long gig title also means a long URL - this makes memorability and sharing more difficult.

"6. Use All Your Potential By Listing at least 20 gigs."

I wouldn’t list the whole hog straight away. You want to concentrate on your niche/skill and build upon it. Having 20 gigs with 0 orders looks poor, it also effects the loading time of your profile (despite efforts by Fiverr). Start small and expand. I’d recommend making an initial 5 gigs max - this means your profile is only one page. If you rush into adding gigs at the same time, you will not receive the benefit of a new gig (such as a homepage listing etc) with all of them.

It is better to offer 1 gig with great extras, than 5 gigs and no upsell opportunities.

I fully agree with all your other points :slight_smile:

Reply to @jamesosix:

You are allowed one uppercase word in your title. You should use this to really call on your niche.

For example, you may offer Twitter followers - as this market is so saturated, TWITTER or FOLLOWERS would not be the niche. The way in which you provide them would be the niche.

For example: "I will provide xx REAL twitter followers.

Hmm I also notice, these tips work effectively, specially your title should be more catchy.

Ahh, it seemed that oldbittygrandma has not seen this post. She is the one who comments on almost every post. I think she is on vacation. Hellloooooo oldbittygrandma!!! :slight_smile:

These are very good tips. Thumbs up. I use these on everyone of my gigs as possible.

Great tips! Thank you for this!

twistedweb123 said: "2. Create an eye-catching title with descriptive words for your gig."

Whilst I agree with this is part, a lot of new sellers take it too far. Having long gig titles is poor for keyword optimization (due to % rates) and can effect how your gig looks in search listings (too long and it is cut short).

Don't forget, a long gig title also means a long URL - this makes memorability and sharing more difficult.

I have a different view on this part, Twisted Web.

Reply to @madmoo: the live portfolio is a great way to increase sales, but you need to get them first :stuck_out_tongue:

smartdigitals said: Listing at least 20 gigs

at least? but you just said it yourself that fiverr only allows 20 gigs and not more, so why use "at least"? maybe you wanted to say "at most"? :P

Reply to @Woofy31: I think TRS can have up to 30? I remember getting an email about it, but can’t remember the exact amount

I would not be able to keep up with 30 gigs as it hard enough to keep up with my one family tree gig, climbing trees is a long tedious process

thanks for the tips, I will be looking at my gig titles! I also have a hard time keeping up when the orders come in on my va gig, but right now don’t have orders so may add a few more gigs…

I always forget to make a key word in my description in all caps. I gotta get to that! Thanks :slight_smile: