Follow The Tips Below For More Success On Fiverr:
- You MUST upload a video for each gig.
A clear, very descriptive and memorable video can increase your sales by over %50.
- Create an eye-catching title with descriptive words for your gig.
Buyers are more likely to click on: “I will sing a PROFESSIONAL song with an amazing voice for $5” than on “I will sing a song for $5”.
- Customize your pictures before adding them to your listing.
Use Photoshop to create your customized picture instead of using a duplicated picture.
- Make sure the gig’s description is well-written and very specific.
Try to include all the details your offer and explain what makes your service better than your competitors, to attract more buyers.
- Be an Unique and individual!
DON’T try to copy someone else who is successful on Fiverr by using his title and description… this will never work :). Instead, show the buyers what makes your offer better.
- Use All Your Potential By Listing at least 20 gigs.
Fiverr limits each seller to a maximum of 20 gigs. Use them all to Increase your profit potential…
Apply These six rules to every gig you own and you’ll start earning money on FIVERR.com
To Your Success,