Fiverr Community Forum

The Ultimate Guide for Earning Money Online Using Fiverr – Beginners to Advance Pro tips

The Ultimate Guide for Earning Money Online Using Fiverr – Beginners to Advance Pro tips.

As the online earning now a days are very much popular and everyone wants to warn money from home in no time. Today I’ll guide you the complete process on how to earn online by creating Fiverr GIG in a very easy way.

1.  Learn a Professional Skill

2.  Create an eye catching Portfolio

3.  Set up your freelance profile

4.  Earn, Earn and Earn…….

I’ll guide you these things from beginners to advance. So be sure to read the whole article.

· Learn a Professional Skill

To earn online using freelancing you need a professional skill which you can sell. Well you may be thinking that it going to be a difficult job, but trust me on this one I’ll help you in learning a professional skill by recommending you a YouTube Channel which will help you polish you skills and have experience. You just need to watch a video and practice. Practice is a key to success.

This Channel has some great tutorials on drawing vector cartoon portrait from photo. A secret here is the cartoon portrait are selling like a hot cake on fiverr and the freelancers are generating more than $1000 a month by just creating cartoon portraits, or avatars from photo in Adobe illustrator.

· Create an eye catching Portfolio

Once you have learn the skill, it’s time to create your Portfolio. Now what are the pro tips to make a Great Portfolio which will attract Potential Buyers? Just upload your best work in a very presentable form to different social platforms like Flickr, behance so that you may get noticed. You can view many other users profile to compare them with yours.

· Setup Freelance Profile

Now the time comes when you need to [redirect your buyers to your freelancing profile and generate sales which lead you to the earning and a lot of earning. I’ll recommend all the newbies to fiverr as it a very good platform for the beginners and provide equal chance to all its sellers. So you can just create a gig on fiverr and let people know about it. Try to rank your gig on the search result to get even more sales.

If you have any questions regarding anything. Feel free to comment here and I’ll be available for your help.

Be sure to check out My Profile for inspiration.

5 Likes

Great Tips for newbies as well as for those who are not getting orders.