Fiverr Community Forum

"The user account you are looking for is no longer available"

I am a new seller on Fiverr and also a new member of this great forum community, I am facing an issue and I need some opinions from experienced freelancers, When I open Fiverr.com, Suddenly this message “The user account you are looking for is no longer available.” appeared on the top of my seller dashboard screen but when I refresh the screen then it goes

If anyone has an idea about this issue please inform me because I am confused

In my opinion and based on my experience I think its a temporary site bug

9 Likes

Site bug, same happen on my page.
Been contacted fiverr CS it’s a bug.

3 Likes

Thanks Chris! Your very kindness guided me, otherwise I would have been in trouble all day

It’s been on the site for weeks. At this point I just ignore it.

1 Like

Same Here But today I feel that I have made some mistakes. Thanks for your kind reply

No, it’s just the Fiverr website having some issues. Well, it’s a large website, lots of things going wrong. This doesn’t affect the functionality so I don’t really worry that much about it.

2 Likes

I saw it last few days on my dashboard. This is a bug. Hopefully, Fiverr will fix it soon

1 Like

Check out this topic: “The user account you are looking for is no longer available” [Resolved] - #10 by kumartapos

1 Like

Yes Sir, you are right

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that useful link, Now I realize that in that forum everyone is so nice and respected as you

1 Like

We hope that they will resolve this issue soon

1 Like

same for me. but it gone now

Maybe but I am still facing that notification

I am also experiencing same problem, though it’s not making any problem actually. It’s a bug.

You’re absolutely right sir

Refresh the page and it will go away. Your account is fine.

In my situation, it doesn’t move and doesn’t go anywhere

Same problem for me .

All is well as I said in my post above.

It just comes and goes.

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: for helping me in that problem

1 Like