The "Which is better/Would you rather" game! Be a social human being here

inkpetal

Play a game with me! HI EVERY COOL FORUM PERSON. YOU DA BOMB.

The game goes like this:

Ask the question “Which is better?” and list 2 options to choose from.

The next person in thread answers and says why (people can respond and comment to this of course, that’s half the point) then asks “Which is better?” and lists 2 other options for the next person in thread to answer and so forth.

If you can’t think of a “Which is better?” use "Would you rather?"

E.g. "Which is better, Guardians of the Galaxy or The Avengers?"

E.g. "Would you rather Have a tail or Have scales on your face?"

First question:

Which is better, A really cuddly kitten or a super bouncy puppy?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/04b18c2bc964a69dc56efbf6ffb3f831/tumblr_n1dyc90Wxr1tti72eo1_400.gif

OKAY GO!

@typingservice said: Which is better apple juice or orange juice?

(Halp, I don’t know how to quote :P)

Apple juice! Especially the natural kind. “Apfelsaft” was one of the first terms I learned while visiting Austria. 😃 I have a distaste for orange which I attribute to most of my medicines growing up being orange flavoured. #FunFacts

Would you rather be stranded in space with supplies for a year and alone, or stranded on a desert island with a year or supplies and a friend, but no toilet?

madmoo said: Would you rather be rich & famous but living under a spotlight, or unknown, poor but able to do what you wish since no one cares?

Can I opt rich and not famous?

I'd have to go with poor and singing the go and eat worms song.

Fame (not 'popular in a broader scope' but World Recognition) for me would mean psycosociological chaos. In a way, I need to be invisible and I would be lost without 'real' people around me.

You're on a 3 hour economy flight where you have no option but to sit between two quiet people with potent body odor or three drunk, loud, bigots. Which would you rather?

inkpetal said: You're on a 3 hour economy flight where you have no option but to sit between two quiet people with potent body odor or three drunk, loud, bigots. Which would you rather?

That's easy - the two quiet people with potent body odor. I'm very quiet in "real" life so I would totally enjoy sitting by someone that is not invading my silence. The odor, not so good - but you know, the drunk, loud, bigots are going to stink anyway. :)

So, do you prefer Coke or Pepsi?

• 1 month later...
madmoo said: Would you rather never be able to say no to a request or never be able to say yes?

No gets you nowhere and saying yes gets you in trouble. If I had to choose between stagnancy and whackadoodle adventures every day I'd probably go with whackadoodle but real-world application, there's just no way I'd have sex with whoever asked for it, or killed someone just because they requested it in some frantic emotional state.

So.. never be able to say yes.

Would you rather be able to fly but it meant having a jet-pack surgically grafted to you or be able to breathe underwater but it meant you couldn't live out of water?

So I can either be a freakish cyborg or a mermaid? Not even hard, under the sea for me. There are computers that work underwater and people can just get scuba gear if they want to visit.

I’d probably just crash into a building and break my neck with the jet pack.

Who would you trust, a man with a dark past, or a man with no past at all?

Reply to @ntashley: I love that answer!

In my head just then the image that popped up for “man with a dark past” was a guy scrambling for a light-bulb and the “no past at all” gave me the horrific image of a guy in a suit with no face and I managed to scare myself. So I’m going with dark past because no way I would want to have to trust mister faceless up in here.

For the rest of your life, would you rather only the same 10 actors appeared in every show across all media, or that there were only 10 shows across all media being produced?

…and like, why and what shows or which actors haha, curious.

Archived