Fiverr Community Forum

The Worst Advice To Give A Newbie (This Is For New Members)

Thank you for your good advice

5 Likes

How can i got more order on fiverr?

4 Likes

Try to keep login regular and try marketing on social media. Regular come in forum take all suggestion from here.

2 Likes

Excellent top post.

Seriously head-shaking moment when I got to the last post here, though.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing good Tips. I am on Fiverr for almost a year. Everything was going good but then corona came, and i left Fiverr. I switched on the “out of office mode” and then everything went wrong. Gigs impression and clicks almost zero. I just came back and made new gigs. Now, i am enthusiastic and waiting for the good orders. I hope I will catch an order soon.

2 Likes

great advise.i hope i will follow try to your advise.

1 Like

I agree with all points sir, you explained them beautifully , except point 4. All i can say from my experience it takes one bad review to get you out of business for a week , month or even upto a year . There are sellers who cancelled one order and thrown back to the very last page of their category , Some of them had bad review from the latest client and that caused all of their gigs to de-rank within an hour. So reviews is all that matters in this platform.

1 Like

Worst but a great advice for my fiverr journey. I always believe this things. I am not a robot I cannot be active for 24hour. Thanks for your worst advice.

1 Like

Many many thanks for your great advice.

1 Like

Very helpful. Thank you for your advice.

1 Like

I can’t really recommend anything. I found the first buyer myself.

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

Successful sellers also receive orders when they are not logged in.

And what does marketing on social media even mean? Seriously, what does this mean?

2 Likes

Such sage advice! I think this applies for a lot of freelancing gigs. Be patient, know your worth and say no to any offer that seems fishy.

3 Likes

I mean can marketing on facebook and if you are expert on your work then you will get work soon

3 Likes

Its really helpful post to bring out the myth… Thank you so much for sharing.

2 Likes

This forum was helpful, patient and learning are always the key to sucess.
thank you!

2 Likes

as a new seller I found this helpful and logic :grimacing:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this post. Good to know. Jamie

2 Likes

Hello, I’ve been a seller for 2 or 3 years now designing planners for my clients (I’m a college student so I have to pause sometimes) and unfortunately I’ve gotten 9 canceled orders… and 53 completed orders with 5 in progress. So basically my question is, when having 9 cancellations is this bad on my end?? Please be brutally honest. I’ve made over 1k so far, so is this bad as well over a 2 or 3 year period (keep in mind I’m in college lol)

2 Likes

Hard to say.

I’ve had a few cancellations myself but they have always been mutual.

2 Likes