Fiverr Community Forum

The worst of experience on Fiverr

I started using Fiverr back in early 2020 but before 2020 would end some random guy demanded me free work for and order he placed 14 days ago which was completed within 3 days. I simply denied and he got furious and started blaming me. He did not stop here but also reported my account for a false excuse. Instead of reviewing my account immediately fiverr has taken a month now and yet my account is still pending reviewed by Fiverr trust and safety team.I mean literally 1 month is not a small time . Is fiverr ever gonna review my account or should i better say GOOD BYE to fiverr and start doing a real time job . This is insane !

1 Like

Fiverr CS always favours the buyer more than the seller irrespective of who is right. I have experienced this on a 1st hand basis. I’ve had a really horrible experience pretty similar. Reported it to CS and its been 15 days, no response. Maybe, making Fiverr your part time job would be more beneficial. Otherwise as a professional, I think some buyers end up violating my rights and nothing is done about that. Sad, as this loophole many can use to get free work out of sellers. But, I guess you can only wait. Hope things turn out well for you. Wish you hear good news and some response from CS.

1 Like