The worst service and fake reputation management, rating system is a bullcrap

I have ordered the design of my business card just to try it. However, I have requested the files so that I can order my business cards, followed your instructions. three days passed by, I have not received my files.All I have received my brand logo with a watermark. Question: I am puzzled why my brand logo has the Fiverr watermark? I had created my own brand logo and requested to design the business cards. It has been 12 days, 20 E-mails back and forth to Fiverr Customer Service, no files/ My concern is confidentiality of my information. In my opinion, Fiverr is using fake. I am frustrating with the simplest order. Imagine, if you ordered Power Point Presentation, business plan. I would not recommend Fiverr to anyone.
I would recommend Fiverr, since you got 35 million funding from venture capitalist, Charge more and do not sell time, do not go after volume that you can not handle nor provide a stellar service. What sellers end up with is low pay. buyers end up with no files, buyers also are running a risk of getting their information or business ideas exposed to venture capitalists, marketing data leakage and with all that implies.
I WILL NOT STOP writing about my experience till I get my files and my voice and review are heard.

Tatyana

It’s late here, so I might not be much help, but the Fiverr watermark is not the seller’s fault. It’s a site-wide feature and would happen with any seller.

You cannot download the logo/design without the watermark until you complete the order.

I don’t know much about your experience, but I doubt there is any reason for you to be concerned about confidentially. You’re just tying to get a business card designed which only requires you giving out public info 😄

Hi Tatyana,

Before you jump into conclusions about Fiverr, please take some time to get to know the system.
https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/216545708-Adding-a-Watermark-to-Protect-Your-Work

Watermark is added to protect sellers. You’re not supposed to get the source files before accepting order delivery. Imagine how frustrated your seller is because you’re not following the process. You probably don’t know this, but if order is not delivered on time then it will impact seller’s ranking in search.
(It would have taken you a minute to find out this by searching “fiverr watermark” in Google or in Fiverr FAQ section)

Review the work, request revisions if needed and if you’re happy with it then release the order by accepting it. Then you’ll get your files without watermark.

I have ordered the design of my business card just to try it. However, I have requested the files so that I can order my business cards, followed your instructions. three days passed by, I have not received my files.All I have received my brand logo with a watermark. Question: I am puzzled why my brand logo has the Fiverr watermark? I had created my own brand logo and requested to design the business cards. It has been 12 days, 20 E-mails back and forth to Fiverr Customer Service, no files/ My concern is confidentiality of my information. In my opinion, Fiverr is using fake. I am frustrating with the simplest order. Imagine, if you ordered Power Point Presentation, business plan. I would not recommend Fiverr to anyone.

I would recommend Fiverr, since you got 35 million funding from venture capitalist, Charge more and do not sell time, do not go after volume that you can not handle nor provide a stellar service. What sellers end up with is low pay. buyers end up with no files, buyers also are running a risk of getting their information or business ideas exposed to venture capitalists, marketing data leakage and with all that implies.

I WILL NOT STOP writing about my experience till I get my files and my voice and review are heard.

Tatyana

You better read the ToS and stop this rant about nothing.

FYI: ToS mean Terms of Service

Remember you have checked (obviously without reading) something when you accepted to join Fiverr?

Agreeing to something?

That something is exactly what now is bothering you (and you bothering Customer Support) right now.

Like you say “you’re frustrated with the simplest order” and I would add: by avoiding doing the simplest thing: to inform yourself about how this site works

Arrivederci!

Tatyana

My concern is confidentiality of my information. In my opinion, Fiverr is using fake.

If privacy was such a concern, like as big as you describe then why choose to get work done, work that REQUIRES you to divulge sensitive information on a platform that has a degree of anonymity to it?

Charge more and do not sell time, do not go after volume that you can not handle nor provide a stellar service

Fiverr doesn’t go after the volume, sellers do. Fiverr only work to ensure their infrastructure can handle the volume and encourage more to utilise the services of sellers and provide advertising and marketing for THE PLATFORM. And stellar service, as you put it, is subjective to the buyer so your opinion is your own, but it is not the rule.

buyers also are running a risk of getting their information or business ideas exposed to venture capitalists, marketing data leakage and with all that implies.

Again - the hell did you come here for if you were so worried about it? I hate to sound like a broken record but read the TOS and you will see that no one, much less the seller, has acted out of regulation. Have you emailed the seller? Have you brought it to their attention? I am sure that the seller could have explained this to you.

Sadly I believe you, and I also believe you seem to seek conflict rather than resolution, so I am almost certain I will stumble across these posts until you either run out of puff or something else draws your attention. In addition, you have been heard, and considered, and now told.

SolutionsHub_AU

Tatyana

I had created my own brand logo and requested to design the business cards.

I think everyone is forgetting that the OP created the logo and NOT the seller.

The seller had no right to claim the logo nor watermark it with 5r logo or anything else.

@whatnottodate, Tatyana,

5r can be frustrating when working with the wrong seller and highly satisfying when working with the right seller. Without knowing the full story, I’m not sure where the exact breakdown was for you.

Many sellers are highly reputable and I personally do trust them with proprietary information. I’ve gotten biography and illustrations done that required me to provide such information.

I wish I could tell you all sellers are trustworthy, but that would be a lie. Since I don’t know who you worked with, I can not tell you one way or the other. I’m not trying to scare you, I want to be straightforward.

I’ve made many purchases worth a lot of money. I have experienced good, very good, bad and very bad experiences here. Fortunately for me, the good experiences outweigh the bad. My first and second experiences on 5r was less than stellar, so I definitely understand your frustration.

Far as the watermark is concerned, it will disappear when the order is accepted. If you choose not to accept it, that’s a whole different story.

First thing you need to do is to request a dispute. On the top right hand corner of the order page, there is a green dispute icon. If the seller accepts, you get your money back in the form of a credit.

Credit = 5r typically do not give money back but give credit for you to spend. I know it’s frustrating, as I would rather get the money back on my credit card. Hopefully, you didn’t spend too much.

If the seller does not accept the dispute. Have a conversation with seller through your Order page and not the inbox. Please stay professional, which I know is hard to do at times. If the seller fails to respond, that’s okay, keep your cool.

Send one, max two message. On day two, make a screen capture of the one way conversation and notify customer support that seller is not responding. Do not, repeat, do not send negative messages or more than two message to seller per day.

If the seller does respond, keep your cool. If they are negative, that’s good, you’ll have a stronger case to report. If they’re positive, who knows, you may be able to work it out.

Don’t go to CS as your 1st option as they will tell you to work it out with the seller. Get your case together first.

The more professional you stay, the better your case with customer support.

P.S., Many ratings are legit, however, many ratings are fake. It depends on who the seller is and how they obtained them. I won’t get into details about it here.

The seller had no right to claim the logo nor watermark it with 5r logo or anything else.

@whatnottodate, Tatyana,

5r can be frustrating when working with the wrong seller and highly satisfying when working with the right seller. Without knowing the full story, I’m not sure where the exact breakdown was for you.

Many sellers are highly reputable and I personally do trust them with proprietary information. I’ve gotten biography and illustrations done that required me to provide such information.

I wish I could tell you all sellers are trustworthy, but that would be a lie. Since I don’t know who you worked with, I can not tell you one way or the other. I’m not trying to scare you, I want to be straightforward.

I’ve made many purchases worth a lot of money. I have experienced good, very good, bad and very bad experiences here. Fortunately for me, the good experiences outweigh the bad. My first and second experiences on 5r was less than stellar, so I definitely understand your frustration.

Far as the watermark is concerned, it will disappear when the order is accepted. If you choose not to accept it, that’s a whole different story.

First thing you need to do is to request a dispute. On the top right hand corner of the order page, there is a green dispute icon. If the seller accepts, you get your money back in the form of a credit.

Credit = 5r typically do not give money back but give credit for you to spend. I know it’s frustrating, as I would rather get the money back on my credit card. Hopefully, you didn’t spend too much.

If the seller does not accept the dispute. Have a conversation with seller through your Order page and not the inbox. Please stay professional, which I know is hard to do at times. If the seller fails to respond, that’s okay, keep your cool.

Send one, max two message. On day two, make a screen capture of the one way conversation and notify customer support that seller is not responding. Do not, repeat, do not send negative messages or more than two message to seller per day.

If the seller does respond, keep your cool. If they are negative, that’s good, you’ll have a stronger case to report. If they’re positive, who knows, you may be able to work it out.

Don’t go to CS as your 1st option as they will tell you to work it out with the seller. Get your case together first.

P.S., Many ratings are legit, however, many ratings are fake. It depends on who the seller is and how they obtained them. I won’t get into details about it here.

Thank you all!. Few hours ago, the seller informed that I cancelled my

order. I did not cancel my order. Fiverr Customer Service did. From the

very beginning, Fiverr cancelled order without even digging into the

details. I will respond to all Fiverr Forum Participants shortly.

It’s late here, so I might not be much help, but the Fiverr watermark is not the seller’s fault. It’s a site-wide feature and would happen with any seller.

You cannot download the logo/design without the watermark until you complete the order.

I don’t know much about your experience, but I doubt there is any reason for you to be concerned about confidentially. You’re just tying to get a business card designed which only requires you giving out public info 😄

Hi Sydney;

Thank you for your response. Yes, I am trying to get the business cards designed. Ii completed the order and waited for 10 days to get my files. As I said all I received was my brand logo with watermarks before I completed my order. The seller promised me to send me the files as soon as I rate her service a 5star service. I immediately rated her service a 5 star. and waited for my files. No files. but incompetent customer service cancelled my order. i/ did not want to cancel my order.

Confidentiality. My point is one of the sellers had to wait for 45 days for the files. Did you know there a hundred complaints about Fiverr, concerning Confidentiality and customer service. i am talking about in general. You should make a research about Fiverr reputation on other websites. You will be shocked what 900 people are talking about Fiverr.

Good luck to you.

@whatnottodate, Tatyana,

Thank you, Gina! Out of all Fiverr customer service, you are the best and most reasonable. You should be in charge of Fiverr customer service.

I am leaving Fiverr today as I do not have time for it. it was a matter of principle for me to prove my point.

I feel like Fiverr does not care about either seller nor buyers. it is all about ratings, a volume ob business and the money. Great platform though.

Good Luck to you!

My concern is confidentiality of my information. In my opinion, Fiverr is using fake.

If privacy was such a concern, like as big as you describe then why choose to get work done, work that REQUIRES you to divulge sensitive information on a platform that has a degree of anonymity to it?

Charge more and do not sell time, do not go after volume that you can not handle nor provide a stellar service

Fiverr doesn’t go after the volume, sellers do. Fiverr only work to ensure their infrastructure can handle the volume and encourage more to utilise the services of sellers and provide advertising and marketing for THE PLATFORM. And stellar service, as you put it, is subjective to the buyer so your opinion is your own, but it is not the rule.

buyers also are running a risk of getting their information or business ideas exposed to venture capitalists, marketing data leakage and with all that implies.

Again - the hell did you come here for if you were so worried about it? I hate to sound like a broken record but read the TOS and you will see that no one, much less the seller, has acted out of regulation. Have you emailed the seller? Have you brought it to their attention? I am sure that the seller could have explained this to you.

Sadly I believe you, and I also believe you seem to seek conflict rather than resolution, so I am almost certain I will stumble across these posts until you either run out of puff or something else draws your attention. In addition, you have been heard, and considered, and now told.

SolutionsHub_AU

Thank you for your speedy response.

You know it is true. one of your associates confirmed that some of your reviews are fake. I am talking about the fake reviews.

Even though Fiverr is a brilliant idea, Fiverr does not provide good customer service, reasonable problem solution. You should read the reviews about Fiverr on other 100% unbiased and organic websites, not your own.

As I said, I followed all the instructions, seller promised me to send all the files, you can see in my inbox. nothing was delivered.

I would suggest Fiverr not to go after volumes but after quality. All Fiverr cares about is their earnings. Fiverr does not care about the few sellers that are sitting in India and getting paid pennies for work. I read that Fiverr does not pay the graphic designers because the customer did not like the work. is it ethical of you?

Buyers are concerned about confidentiality. My business card info is not the case. You should read about the buyers reviews about their concerns.

I am leaving Fiverr. my voice of 965 complaints is posted on other websites, You must make it right to all. It is not about making money. In any business, it is about the reputation and matter of honour. You have to keep your brand promise.

You are telling me that you can’t reach the seller. I think it is a lie. You know how to find me. I am pretty confident you can find a seller. Or the seller does not want to deal with Fiverr either. Who knows?

Anyway. I am out of Fiverr.

Good luck!

You know it is true. one of your associates confirmed that some of your reviews are fake. I am talking about the fake reviews.

Even though Fiverr is a brilliant idea, Fiverr does not provide good customer service, reasonable problem solution. You should read the reviews about Fiverr on other 100% unbiased and organic websites, not your own.

As I said, I followed all the instructions, seller promised me to send all the files, you can see in my inbox. nothing was delivered.

I would suggest Fiverr not to go after volumes but after quality. All Fiverr cares about is their earnings. Fiverr does not care about the few sellers that are sitting in India and getting paid pennies for work. I read that Fiverr does not pay the graphic designers because the customer did not like the work. is it ethical of you?

Buyers are concerned about confidentiality. My business card info is not the case. You should read about the buyers reviews about their concerns.

I am leaving Fiverr. my voice of 965 complaints is posted on other websites, You must make it right to all. It is not about making money. In any business, it is about the reputation and matter of honour. You have to keep your brand promise.

You are telling me that you can’t reach the seller. I think it is a lie. You know how to find me. I am pretty confident you can find a seller. Or the seller does not want to deal with Fiverr either. Who knows?

Anyway. I am out of Fiverr.

Good luck!

Can I just point out that we on the forum are not Fiverr. We’re just buyers and sellers, just like you.

It sounds as if you’re having a go at Fiverr about your experience, which is fair enough, but again,we’re nothing to do with Fiverr itself, or Customer Support. I’m sure you can find the proper channels to chat with them about your experience.

Good luck! 🙂

You better read the ToS and stop this rant about nothing.

FYI: ToS mean Terms of Service

Remember you have checked (obviously without reading) something when you accepted to join Fiverr?

Agreeing to something?

That something is exactly what now is bothering you (and you bothering Customer Support) right now.

Like you say “you’re frustrated with the simplest order” and I would add: by avoiding doing the simplest thing: to inform yourself about how this site works

Arrivederci!

I have contacted the Seller to send me the files. 10 days no files. Today, the Seller responded that my order got cancelled by me. which is NOT true. one of your very competent Customer Service Desk cancelled my order. i never meant to cancel my order. all I needed is my files. Please read my request where I stated I WANT MY FILES. that is all.

I am aware how it works. I wold suggest you, Customer Service Desk, understand and read my complaint first. Your customer service kept sending me all generic responses. instead, they should have assisted me to GET MY FILES.

I am leaving Fiverr. my voice of 965 complaints is posted on other websites, You must make it right to all. it is not about making money. In any business, it is about the reputation and matter of honour. You have to keep your brand promise.

Anyway. i am out of Fiverr.

Good luck1

I have contacted the Seller to send me the files. 10 days no files. Today, the Seller responded that my order got cancelled by me. which is NOT true. one of your very competent Customer Service Desk cancelled my order. i never meant to cancel my order. all I needed is my files. Please read my request where I stated I WANT MY FILES. that is all.

I am aware how it works. I wold suggest you, Customer Service Desk, understand and read my complaint first. Your customer service kept sending me all generic responses. instead, they should have assisted me to GET MY FILES.

I am leaving Fiverr. my voice of 965 complaints is posted on other websites, You must make it right to all. it is not about making money. In any business, it is about the reputation and matter of honour. You have to keep your brand promise.

Anyway. i am out of Fiverr.

Good luck1

I wold suggest you, Customer Service Desk

We, on the forum, are nothing to do with Customer Services! Please stop replying to posters, who are trying to help you, as if they’re employed by Fiverr - none of us are. As explained before, we’re just buyers and sellers.

Hi Sydney;

Thank you for your response. Yes, I am trying to get the business cards designed. Ii completed the order and waited for 10 days to get my files. As I said all I received was my brand logo with watermarks before I completed my order. The seller promised me to send me the files as soon as I rate her service a 5star service. I immediately rated her service a 5 star. and waited for my files. No files. but incompetent customer service cancelled my order. i/ did not want to cancel my order.

Confidentiality. My point is one of the sellers had to wait for 45 days for the files. Did you know there a hundred complaints about Fiverr, concerning Confidentiality and customer service. i am talking about in general. You should make a research about Fiverr reputation on other websites. You will be shocked what 900 people are talking about Fiverr.

Good luck to you.

I am trying to get the business cards designed. I completed the order and waited for 10 days to get my files. As I said all I received was my brand logo with watermarks before I completed my order. The seller promised me to send me the files as soon as I rate her service a 5star service. I immediately rated her service a 5 star. and waited for my files. No files. but incompetent customer service cancelled my order.

Fiverr CS probably cancelled the order because they considered it an “empty delivery” (which is not allowed). If you ordered a business card to be designed and the seller just sent your logo back, that’s against TOS. The seller will likely be banned for holding the files in private until you left 5 stars (and then never sending them).

There are bad sellers on Fiverr, there are bad sellers everywhere.

You will always be safe purchasing if you follow one rule: Never close an order or accept a delivery until you have the chance to look at the work 🙂

And like others have said, I do not work for Fiverr. I’m an independent buyer/seller using the platform just like you.

You have to complete the order. Then you get your file and you can stop complaining.

Hi Mario:

I have completed order two weeks ago and rated a 5 star. the seller requested me to rate only as 5.0. I did. A few days later, your customer service cancelled my order without even asking me. You should read my complaints entirely. it is a nightmare. it is funny and bizarre at the same time that multi-million company couldn’t resolve one smallest problem. I received 13 replies that insulted my intelligence and Fiverr attempts to prove me that I am wrong and stupid one here. Lol. We will see what public decides.

Hi Mario:

I have completed order two weeks ago and rated a 5 star. the seller requested me to rate only as 5.0. I did. A few days later, your customer service cancelled my order without even asking me. You should read my complaints entirely. it is a nightmare. it is funny and bizarre at the same time that multi-million company couldn’t resolve one smallest problem. I received 13 replies that insulted my intelligence and Fiverr attempts to prove me that I am wrong and stupid one here. Lol. We will see what public decides.

It is not my customer service. The seller is not allowed to ask for a 5 star rating. It’s against the ToS.

If the order has been cancelled you should have been refunded and there is no product for you to receive.

You didn’t state the cancellation in your initial post what I was reacting to.

Hi Sydney;

Good luck to you.

The seller promised me to send me the files as soon as I rate her service a 5star service. I immediately rated her service a 5 star

Somebody call 911. The seller asked to rate before delivering. I would cancel that order. Rating before delivery is a 🏮

Archived