The Worst Thing You Can Tell A Seller

fastcopywriter

You placed a $30 order with delivery in 3-days, you got the delivery in 2-days, and this is what you write:

"Just a heads up,I don’t like your work. I think you were horrible, lol. I’ve come up with better ideas than you did. I have to review this negatively Just a heads up. "

I can’t mention your name, but if you’re reading this, I want you to know you’re a HORRIBLE BUYER. You treat people like garbage, you could have requested a revision, even a cancellation, yet you didn’t. You say you’ve come up with better ideas? Then show me your ideas. Put up or shut up. In the end I did give you a refund, so you won’t be able to write your nasty review. By the way, 1. Dryfully.com, 2. CleanDirtyLaundry.com. 9. LaundryChore.com, 10. Launve.com (Laundry Love Service), 11. Launvely.com (Laundry Lovely), are great names for a laundry, dry-cleaning pickup service.

And if you can’t see that, you don’t deserve to be in business. So go ahead, bad buyer, write better names than this one, I dare you.

I had one today that ordered late last night, 24 hour delivery. They had four files and had another one to come today. So I did the four files I had a few hours after getting the order, deliver them - then I get the fifth file this morning. An hour later I delivered the last of five files. I get a 4.5 feedback. I say, “Thanks for your feedback, just wondering what I could have done to get a 5 star feedback?” They say that I should have replied to them when they sent the fifth file! I sent the completed fifth file just one hour after I got the message it was there to do and I still had about 12 hours of the gig left. Buyer says “I don’t know what’s gone on here.” I tell them and get no response. Yes it’s only half a star but when you work hard and fast to get everything done and some buyer has a God complex that they are so important that they should be responded to instantly, wow just wow is all I can say. I have told this person not to order any more from me.

The worse thing a buyer did to me just happened yesterday. He ordered a package month ago, I did it. Than he requested a modification that I also did. After that he was spotting details and having change of heart about some design - no problem I did those for free. Gave him the PSD files for free as well. He gave me a 5 star review.

Week later after New Year he asked for a small modification. Than for another one, and another one. I said sorry but you paid 20% out of 100% worth of work and you keep asking. He said alright just please send me the new original files.

I did. Woke up yesterday with a Dispute email. The ##### made a PayPal dispute and took his money back. I would stub him with a pen if I could…

Buyers don’t do that - Bad karma I warn you 😃

There was this one buyer who placed an order, I have delivered well ahead of deadline, and I got a 3 star rating. I ask her why, she tells me that she ordered the same thing from several sellers, and what I delivered was just ok compared to what she received from some of the others. She didn’t want a revision, I didn’t do anything wrong, she just liked the writing of some other sellers better than she liked mine.

I cancelled that one. Fortunately, it was only a $5 order, but I don’t like the idea of getting a lousy rating not because of something I did wrong, but because somebody else writes better than I do.

Reply to @writerlisaz: In my case, it happened a month or two ago. I was suspicious too, because that approach could be easily used to get work for free (let’s not go into details, I have no wish to write a manual for dishonest buyers), but it’s not like I could prove it or anything. For all I know, it could be just someone’s approach to reviewing the seller’s work.

Reply to @writerlisaz: I’ve read quite a few people who experienced this, though I have never had the misfortune of having it happen to me yet. But seeing as though some users manage to have multiple accounts, even though it’s against TOS, I wouldn’t know it until they had left their review for their order that something like that had happened. I’m still hopeful that humanity has enough good left to not be this crooked, yet I know this happens in any business, which is why I believe it can happen here as well.

Archived