There are commercial buy-outs for voice-over but not for music?

audioboon

Fiverr offers option for commercial buy-outs (commercial rights and broadcast rights) for voice-overs, but not for music?? How is this possible? Is it that difficult to add the word “music” next to the word “voice-over” in the Terms of Service?

Fiverr offers option for commercial buy-outs (commercial rights and broadcast rights) for voice-overs, but not for music?? How is this possible? Is it that difficult to add the word “music” next to the word “voice-over” in the Terms of Service?

I assume they had no yet considered the option. I would suggest you contact the fiverr support center and discuss the problem that they may help you find a suitable solution.

I assume they had no yet considered the option. I would suggest you contact the fiverr support center and discuss the problem that they may help you find a suitable solution.

Yes, I believe that the voice-over community is much larger than the musicians community. I believe this is the place where we can suggest improvements.

Yes, I believe that the voice-over community is much larger than the musicians community. I believe this is the place where we can suggest improvements.

Yes I agree with you. I believe the musicians community work more with networking. But still, there should be equal opportunities for everyone, regardless of the industry and skills they offer.

Yes I agree with you. I believe the musicians community work more with networking. But still, there should be equal opportunities for everyone, regardless of the industry and skills they offer.

I believe the musicians community work more with networking.

Its not much different than the other creative communities, it also has its specificities. But there are a lot of categories and sub categories, so I guess it depends

Archived