There are no orders in a month

gsmgraphic9

Hello,

There are no orders in a month. What to do to correct this. please help me. fiver is my only source of income…

thanks.

Screenshot (625)

There are no orders in a month. What to do to correct this. please help me. fiver is my only source of income…

That’s unfortunate. Have you tried marketing or promoting your gigs?

Yes. i did promote my all gigs in Facebook and twitter. but have not order yet

And, are the people you’re connected to on Facebook and Twitter your customers? Do those people you are connected to need your services?

Hello,

thanks.

Screenshot (625)

fiver is my only source of income…

You’ve received 10 reviews and you’ve decided to make Fiverr as your only source of income. Why?

There are plenty of posts here explaining how to optimize and market your gig. You should keep trying to improve your gigs, but while you’re not getting orders you should definitely explore other options besides Fiverr.

Apply for a full-time job, create profiles on other platforms, take courses to upskill and expand your portfolio. When I started as a freelancer I didn’t even have time to ask questions on this forum because I was too busy consuming the information that is already available. I bet a lot of us are hustling on multiple platforms. Personally I think you should never tie yourself to one single platform, but I suppose if you have regular clients you can make it as your primary source of income. You’re far from it with your 10 reviews.

I’m not saying you can’t ask questions here, but promoting & optimizing gigs has been answered 10 times over on this forum. Don’t wait us to repeat it once more, use your time more efficiently.

And, are the people you’re connected to on Facebook and Twitter your customers? Do those people you are connected to need your services?

not connected to on Facebook and Twitter my customers

Then those are probably terrible places to market your gig services. 😉

Market and promote your gigs where your target customers are located. Those customers are the only people who will purchase your services – and thereby make you successful.

Then those are probably terrible places to market your gig services. 😉

Market and promote your gigs where your target customers are located. Those customers are the only people who will purchase your services – and thereby make you successful.

How do I promote my gig targeted customers?

Find other how they are promoting there gigs.

Social media is a way to go. What you think most of your customers will be, that’s the place you should target

plus find similar gigs and check there portfolio, gig description and make your same good as theirs but not copying of course.

fiver is my only source of income…

You’ve received 10 reviews and you’ve decided to make Fiverr as your only source of income. Why?

There are plenty of posts here explaining how to optimize and market your gig. You should keep trying to improve your gigs, but while you’re not getting orders you should definitely explore other options besides Fiverr.

Apply for a full-time job, create profiles on other platforms, take courses to upskill and expand your portfolio. When I started as a freelancer I didn’t even have time to ask questions on this forum because I was too busy consuming the information that is already available. I bet a lot of us are hustling on multiple platforms. Personally I think you should never tie yourself to one single platform, but I suppose if you have regular clients you can make it as your primary source of income. You’re far from it with your 10 reviews.

I’m not saying you can’t ask questions here, but promoting & optimizing gigs has been answered 10 times over on this forum. Don’t wait us to repeat it once more, use your time more efficiently.

ou’re far from it with your 10 reviews.

652084702_Screenshot(629).png.1aa45eb713483d63420262555e98dad1.png

Archived