Fiverr Forum

There are too many sellers who posts as fake buyers in the buyer request section :(

Hello, I’ve seen so many sellers posting as fake buyers.

I thought requests needs to be approved before it could be in the buyer request page .

Why am I seeing so many of :

I’m looking for someone to order my gig

I’m looking for someone who wants a logo

Toooo many of them :frowning:

Have you guys seen them ?

Yes, we’ve all seen them - and complained about it too. Fiverr doesn’t seem to care, so don’t let it bother you either! :slight_smile:

Reply to @itsyourthing: it’s just annoying , people trying to take advantage :frowning:

Yup, I’m seeing a lot more “I need work…” or “I can do…” statements all over the buyer requests page. What are they thinking? If I’m on buyer requests, I need work myself. I’m not cruising the Fiverr classifieds in hopes that I’ll find people who are gracious enough to offer their services.

Reply to @digilancer99: true, we are searching for BUYER’s REQUEST, not searching to buy gigs :frowning: it’s frustrating though

Just complaint to Fiverr & it will automatically account close by Support as well mark the message as inappropriate

i am having the same issues, sometimes i only see fake or stupid people asking to buy their services in buyer requests, very annoying and frustrated, fiverr should take a step on this and make a different category for such request like seller requests :stuck_out_tongue: