"There goes the neighborhood!"

akiaslan

What’s up, everyone!?

Name’s Aki; a new addition to the fantastic Fiverr community! Super psyched to join your ranks!

Just wanted to introduce myself to you gals and guys. Looking forward to crossing paths with you. I’m a writer by trade/obsession! Creative writer, specifically. Screenplays are were I shine, but I’ve been known to more than dabble in prose as well. So, please, feel free to introduce yourself; whether if it’s just to say howdy or if you would like to work/collaborate on something. I’m still figuring my way around our community, but, feel free to ask me/us any questions and the rest of us will weigh in to answer. We’re all creatives here!

All the best!

Aki

favicon.icoFiverr.com bitmoji-1107178528.png

akiaslan's public profile on Fiverr

Hello, everyone!My name is Aki, and I'm absolutely in love with the craft of writing. I'm Egyptian by birth, currently live state-side, and if I'm not in the gym, then you'll probably find me kicking it at the local AMC theater or at a film...

P.S. For all those interested in the many aspects of filmmaking, check out this YouTube channel:
YouTube User: D4Darious
It’s chalk-full of great info!

Mod Note: Edited to avoid promoting a specific YT channel via direct link.

Hello Aki,

Welcome to 5r forum. I checked out your gig and I must say it’s very well done. I love your artwork, your writing style, and the design of the whole page.

I have a feeling you will do very well because you took the time to be innovative. 🙂

All the best, Gina

Hello Aki,

Welcome to 5r forum. I checked out your gig and I must say it’s very well done. I love your artwork, your writing style, and the design of the whole page.

I have a feeling you will do very well because you took the time to be innovative. 🙂

All the best, Gina

Thanks, Gina! That’s very kind of you to say!

I’m pretty excited to get started. 5r (love the abbreviation!) isn’t just a chance to keep lil’ ol’ me from sleeping in a cardboard box, but, more than that, it’s an opportunity to grow! Hoping to give as much value as I can in the process. And, of course, have a blast doing it!

Thanks again for the warm welcome, Gina!

Archived