THERE IS A BUG! Declines ALL cards! They SUSPENDED me when I PAID WITH MY CARD!

I tried placing an order with a credit card using a new Fiverr account. Declined. But it charged my card.

There is a bug in the payment system.

My Fiverr account account, james3572, got suspended. I have been using that account for over 3 years and have never committed any fraud. All I did was order a couple gigs using several different prepaid Visa gift cards THAT I LEGALLY OWN.

1. I was not ordering my own gigs. I was ordering another seller’s gigs. Why was I doing that? Because I actually needed to buy a service from that seller!

2. I have worked with that very same for several months and have ordered over $2000 worth of orders of his gigs.

3. I was not boosting his gigs. Out of the 50+ orders I have placed for him, I have left him maybe one piece of feedback.

4. I am not primarily a Fiverr seller. I am mostly a Fiverr buyer.

5. I was not restricted by a human. Because a human would see I did nothing wrong. I was restricted automatically – by a BUG!!!

I have used that account many years. I have spent over $20,000 with that account. I have personally made your company $4000 in fees. And i plan on spending more. Perhaps, in years to come, I will spend $100,000 or even a million! In other words, I am a BIG spender, a whale. One of the people that makes your whole business possible. I understand the system may flag suspicious activity. But I hope that a human will see I did nothing wrong. AND your system won’t even let me, a loyal big spender, create a ticket! Where are you mods???

The forum moderators wouldn’t be able to help you as they are regular fiverr users like the rest of us. To get your problem solved you will need to contact support by opening a support ticket http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new