Fiverr Forum

There is a buyer not responding anymore what to do

Hello,

November 20 fragglesrock ordered a gig from me.

He never responded to the instructions, and its still upcoming in my sales list.

What can i do about that. i wrote him messages but no answer?

Please contact customer support and tell them your problem. You could also send in a mutual cancellation.

yes the last one.

i’ll wait a little bit longer then and if he will not respond i will contact support!

Thnx!

Please contact customer support and tell them your problem. You could also send in a mutual cancellation.

yes the last one.

i’ll wait a little bit longer then and if he will not respond i will contact support!

Thnx!

yes the last one.

Thnx!

yes the last one.

Thnx!

yes the last one.

Thnx!