There is a capital letter (I) on click and withdraw

rikikorkz

I see what you are talking about now. Looks like Cllick is a TYPO. Those are TWO LOWER CASE L’s.

NO big deal. I mean, you can contact Fiverr and tell them there is a typo, but it isn’t going to affect your ability to withdraw when you do earn funds here.

Good catch though!

GG

Actually, those are not typos. Fiverr updated the site with a new font September of last year, and all bold lower-case 'i’s look like ‘l’ or ‘I’. If you use ‘Inspect’ you can see this in the code. (I inspected the ‘Fiverr Revenue Card’ option. Don’t have the ‘Bank Transfer’ option.)

image.png.0e053725541d7ffa0adf8191deeff666.png

There were a couple threads on the site appearance update. Search results for 'fiverr new look font after:2020-07-01' - Fiverr Community Forum

Actually, those are not typos. Fiverr updated the site with a new font September of last year, and all bold lower-case 'i’s look like ‘l’ or ‘I’. If you use ‘Inspect’ you can see this in the code. (I inspected the ‘Fiverr Revenue Card’ option. Don’t have the ‘Bank Transfer’ option.)

There were a couple threads on the site appearance update. Search results for 'fiverr new look font after:2020-07-01' - Fiverr Community Forum

Yes you’re right if you click inspect on the bank transfer bit it says data-hint=“New! Bank Transfer withdrawals. Click the button to learn more.” so it must just be the font.

Archived