There no support for seller by reporting

choiceprimon

I am not satisfied with fiverr working experience. One of my seller got his results and now he want his money back . So they using to abuse reporting system. I see he got 1.3k+ engagements in my service and the buyer showing 3k+ previous screenshot.

He is talking that his streams dropped but I do not see anything in last few days. Is there any support for seller? Few many times I reported him but ultimately nothing happend. He got his results and money also. Now he showing mid finger through the system and I have nothing to do. This is really so bad thing with sellers. Fiverr do not taking any action against this. If a buyer report seller fiverr can banned the seller account but if a seller report a buyer account fiverr do nothing. Some buyer know the system , they use system, they got results, they got their money back where fiverr do nothing. Not even any single steps.

Can anybody tell me is there any solution of this problem in fiverr update?

MOD NOTE: Screenshot Removed.

Yes, there is.

Your promotion Gig description is

This is a guaranteed music promotion service for 100% REAL results in all kind of digital music .

Should you read this https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/integrity-authenticity, you will find Misleading section

Fake engagement and traffic

Do not post, offer or ask for:

• Followers, subscribers, fans or views on social media platforms.
  • Fake engagement on any platform.

Promise a service outcome which is not in your control

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.

You promise to deliver Organic Engagements. How?

So the answer is - you would need to either describe correctly what Buyer gets in fact, or remove the Gig from your portofolio.

Archived