There should be a button for sellers which allows them to accept or reject a new order

Hi,

I’ve experienced this situation recently where a buyer placed the order without discussing with me and I had to cancel it because buyer provided very low quality files for me to work on which I couldn’t use to do what the buyer was looking for.
The cancellation affected my Completion Rate.
So I think there definitely should be a Button available for Sellers which allows them to Accept or Reject orders which are placed without discussion. This will protect Sellers from getting affected negatively for no reason.

Guest offlinehelpers

Only if you’re prepared to put up with fewer sales because buyers won’t want to wait to find out if you’ve been gracious enough to accept their order.

Yes, cancelled orders are a pain, but if we had to accept or decline orders Fiverr’s profits would take a nose dive and probably wouldn’t be able to survive.

Only if you’re prepared to put up with fewer sales because buyers won’t want to wait to find out if you’ve been gracious enough to accept their order.

Yes, cancelled orders are a pain, but if we had to accept or decline orders Fiverr’s profits would take a nose dive and probably wouldn’t be able to survive.

Then maybe there should be a way to cancel wrong orders which don’t have negative impact on the sellers.

Guest offlinehelpers

Then maybe there should be a way to cancel wrong orders which don’t have negative impact on the sellers.

Now I agree with that! 🙂

people who order without an adequate conversation are frustrating 😤

Archived