There should definitely be more than 3 photos on our gig

If it’s our first project on Fiverr, we don’t have a Live Portfolio available to us to show recent work.

If we do have a few projects, our clients don’t always want us to share their work. At least, not in its entirety.

Basically, it seems bonkers to me that we can only upload 3 images. How can you show the range of services or quality of your work in 3 images.

I’d like to suggest something wild here…5 images! Possibly more! I think more images equals more sales, equals more money for Fiverr. Seems straightforward to me.

You can have 100 or even 1000 photos on your GIG. Just add them as 2 PDF files.

Great artists can show their skills in just one image. Three is just pushing it.

Many thanks for the tip. Seems very interesting for me 😃

You can have 100 or even 1000 photos on your GIG. Just add them as 2 PDF files.

Great artists can show their skills in just one image. Three is just pushing it.

That’s fair about the PDFs, would just be handy to have the option of a few extra images.

I personally feel it takes more than one image to show off a range of skills on a platform like Fiverr. I would rather hire someone who can show me a variety of their website designs than just one single site.

That’s fair about the PDFs, would just be handy to have the option of a few extra images.

I personally feel it takes more than one image to show off a range of skills on a platform like Fiverr. I would rather hire someone who can show me a variety of their website designs than just one single site.

would just be handy to have the option of a few extra images.

If he knows how to take a snapshot of his webpage, he should also be skilled in combining them in one PDF and upload it to Fiverr.

Archived