There was a problem with your withdrawal request, please try again in a few moments. RESOLVED!

RESOLVED! Anyone else getting this right now? After revenues finally coming back up… a few hours later I’m getting this. This is the first time I’ve gotten this message, though I think it may be a common issue.

Kiff

This is a brand new issue. This has happened after the withdrawal problem seemed to have been solved.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I would like to give a HUGE thank you to Customer Service. In less than 24 hours my issues was addressed and resolved. Huzzah! I get so stressed out about this, but Customer Service has always come through for me.

Reply to @kiffinyjean: I’m still waiting for them and for my withdrawals. Did they say it was a bug?

Hi me to my account is a mess cant withdraw funds the link now says im at my withdraw limit for the day .Thats funny when i cant even get any of my funds

Hope they fix this problem soon

The withdrawals seem to be working, but the mission control page still looks like a glitchy mess and the “estimated current revenue” is still missing.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Agreed, but with me trying to catch up on the VO work I have to finish before Wednesday, and then get ready for my wedding… they will sadly not be getting a video this week!

@kiffinyjean your withdrawal issue Solved ?

Reply to @enriqu: yes enriqu