Fiverr Community Forum

There's a ghost in my notifications

For a couple of days now, everytime I visit Fiverr, I get the pink dot in my notifications, indicating that there’s a new message/notification for me. But as soon as I put my cursor on it, it disappears (Unless I really do have a message waiting). :ghost:

5 Likes

@adsensewizard ghost wants to order but you can’t see :wink:

1 Like

Check the spam option in your inbox. Sometimes Fiverr sends a message that was marked as spam there. That could be why you are seeing the dot, or not :woman_shrugging:t4:

It could also be a bug. I noticed that a few messages I sent to a buyer disappeared from the conversation. If I hadn’t written them myself, I would doubt they were once there :thinking:

2 Likes

Haha it’s funny. But please check your spam message.

2 Likes

Good idea! But there was nothing in my spam. :thinking:

As for disappearing messages, I have seen something like that too. Where the buyer says I haven’t sent a message, when I have :scream:

2 Likes

Did you see the message and then it disappeared? Or only your buyer didn’t see it?

1 Like

The message was still appearing to me, so I could easily copy and send it again, thankfully!

Hopefully it was just a quick response that vanished for you! Otherwise that would be a bit annoying to re-type :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It was actually a couple of messages, but I’m guessing the buyer saw them since she replied to some of them. It seems they only disappeared from my side. But anyway, hope your dot-problem (or :ghost:) gets fixed soon!

1 Like

I’m afraid :grinning: :grinning: . May be ghost sent you a message and you can’t see it. Check spam message, hopefully, you will find the ghost