"There's an issue with your Fiverr account"

eleonoravaiana

Hello there!
I have been on Fiverr since 2015, I am a Level 2 seller and my ratings are all positive. I love to follow the rules, that’s why I was shocked when I received this email:

“Hi eleonoravaiana,
To provide a pleasant buyer experience, we ask that you deliver the specific work requested and within the agreed upon time frame. Failing to do so hurts our community and the shopping experience. For more information, please review our Terms of Service.
This is your first reminder. Another violation of Fiverr’s TOS will result in a demotion of your current level.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com
Thanks!
The Fiverr team”

The problem is…I don’t know what I have done! When a seller writes me to share his email, I always contact the Customer Support, I always report illegal requests or anything against the TOS. Does anyone have any clue about that? Because I am freaking out!

Thank you all in advance!

Hello there!

I have been on Fiverr since 2015, I am a Level 2 seller and my ratings are all positive. I love to follow the rules, that’s why I was shocked when I received this email:

“Hi eleonoravaiana,

To provide a pleasant buyer experience, we ask that you deliver the specific work requested and within the agreed upon time frame. Failing to do so hurts our community and the shopping experience. For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

This is your first reminder. Another violation of Fiverr’s TOS will result in a demotion of your current level.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!

The Fiverr team”

The problem is…I don’t know what I have done! When a seller writes me to share his email, I always contact the Customer Support, I always report illegal requests or anything against the TOS. Does anyone have any clue about that? Because I am freaking out!

deliver the specific work requested and within the agreed upon time frame

Late delivery possibly?

deliver the specific work requested and within the agreed upon time frame

Late delivery possibly?

Nope! I wrote this morning to the Customer Support because of a problem with a seller, I always deliver everything in advance 😦 IDK what I may have done, I hope they will reply to my question in order to avoid whatever I have done to get the warning. I also have just read the TOS and I still don’t understand.

Just checked the link in your forum profile and it is going to a place of contact outside of Fiverr. This is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Well worth a read as a violation can risk your account.

Do you mean my website link? I have just changed it, but as @offlinehelpers noticed the email is about a delivery issue and I haven’t delivered anything late!

See you have just changed it. Hope you get the “late delivery” problem sorted. Good luck. 🙂

And I have to thank you, because I didn’t even remember of having a facebook link on my profile. I hope the support will give me any clue on the issue, if anyone has any sort of idea or a similar experience please let me know!

Hello there!

“Hi eleonoravaiana,

Thanks!

The Fiverr team”

I wrote this morning to the Customer Support because of a problem with a seller

What was the problem with the seller?

deliver the specific work requested and within the agreed upon time frame.

It is related to a delivery or late one or missed one, or one not in keeping with what was supposed to be delivered.

I wrote this morning to the Customer Support because of a problem with a seller

What was the problem with the seller?

deliver the specific work requested and within the agreed upon time frame.

It is related to a delivery or late one or missed one, or one not in keeping with what was supposed to be delivered.

A seller ordered two gigs for just a single work. I think he is trying to pay less. I completed the work and the second 5$ gig is still incomplete, so I asked them what I could do, because I have this pending order which is a problem, for example, I can’t activate the “Available Now” function because of that pending order.

A seller ordered two gigs for just a single work. I think he is trying to pay less. I completed the work and the second 5$ gig is still incomplete, so I asked them what I could do, because I have this pending order which is a problem, for example, I can’t activate the “Available Now” function because of that pending order.

second 5$ gig is still incomplete,

You need to cancel that one. You can’t just let an order go. You either have to deliver something or cancel it.

second 5$ gig is still incomplete,

You need to cancel that one. You can’t just let an order go. You either have to deliver something or cancel it.

But the countdown didn’t even start, the Buyer didn’t even fill the information and I can read this:

"ORDER NOT STARTED

We are waiting for the buyer to submit the requirements.

Until then, the countdown for this order will not start.

That’s why I wrote them because I thought it may have been a trick to pay less.

I finally found out what was wrong.
The order I was complaining about was about writing an article directly on Wordpress. I did it and I closed the work. According to the Trust and Safety team, I delivered the order to extend delivery time even if I didn’t finish it. And that absolutely not true. I’ve tried to attach the screenshots to proof what I was saying, that my work was completed and uploaded on Wordpress, but it didn’t work, my warning remains there. Of course, I didn’t share any personal information with the buyer, who created a login for me on his website.
So guys, if you have to deliver an order and you don’t attach anything, be aware that this could happen to you as well.

Archived