There's nothing like a good laugh! Share best funny story you got

gamunu

Two friends meet in heaven.

SYLVIA: Hi! Wanda.

WANDA: Hi! Sylvia. How’d you die?

SYLVIA: I froze to death.

WANDA: How horrible!

SYLVIA: It wasn’’t so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

WANDA: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

SYLVIA: So, what happened?

WANDA: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

SYLVIA: Too bad you didn’t look in the freezer — we’d both still be alive

Oh my, @wuerz123 , are you trying the old technique of using hot women profile pics to get more sales? 😂

Just kidding, I know it’s you, and you look darn fabulous if you still haven’t deduced that from my above sentence 😛

Awesome seeing You 😍 (like, really now, what’s wrong with this weird woofy women-stalker-guy? 😏)

Oh my, @wuerz123 , are you trying the old technique of using hot women profile pics to get more sales? 😂

Just kidding, I know it’s you, and you look darn fabulous if you still haven’t deduced that from my above sentence 😛

Awesome seeing You 😍 (like, really now, what’s wrong with this weird woofy women-stalker-guy? 😏)

That’s my sister duh… the sumo wrestler 😉

Archived