Fiverr Community Forum

These are my impressions and clicks for 10 days.Is it enough to get an order or do something more.Ten days have passed and if I don't get any order,

Please edit your thread title. Put that information in the post itself. It’s needlessly long.

Regarding your gigs, please see: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360016244757-Gig-Images-Dos-and-Donts
You claim to do social media marketing. Market yourself.

2 Likes

thank you for your valuable advice

I assume if you don’t get any order you quit? There are people here that got an order after a year. Thgere are also thousands or even millions of competitors. Why should people choose you and not me or @imagination7413, for example? Instead of thinking about your stats, think about how you can improve and what you can do to make things better for your potential clients. My 2 cents, obviously. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Will there be any problem with gig after editing the thread title? Many people say that it is not right to change after giving gig.?

The forums are a completely separate platform from Fiverr. Editing your thread here has zero impact on your Fiverr profile.

3 Likes

Thank You For Your Valuable Advice