They closed her account! lost everything (Answered )

ericalarsson

My friend had success on fiverr and it was her only full time work. She worked for her family.
Se has heart disease and fiverr was the perfect job for her,she could work at home.
She had many ongoing orders,and funds on her acocunt. Today fiverr was closing her account without warnings.
Reason was because she had one gig “google rewievs”, they didnt suspend it or give her warnings,she has lost everything now.

Trying to write to support but Nancy only answer its not possible to reopen account.

What to do? she only crying and crying
I know Fiverr cant understand how torture this is for her and her family 😦

but there must be anything to do

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really not without sympathy for your friend. I’m sure she didn’t know it was against the rules but fiverr does not bother to play around when this type of gig is being offered.

It is a serious issue.

While I still have SOME sympathy for the situation, I find it difficult to believe that someone who relied on Fiverr for their full-time income never heard or read anything about reviews not being allowed any more. It has been EVERYWHERE.

While I still have SOME sympathy for the situation, I find it difficult to believe that someone who relied on Fiverr for their full-time income never heard or read anything about reviews not being allowed any more. It has been EVERYWHERE.

never heard or read anything

I can believe it. I’ve learned that people don’t read.

she are shocked,does fiverr have any phone support?

yes it was her full time work but WHY do they not suspend all bad gigs instead of CLOSE whole account

I mean this was an “on side” gig, and not her best seller

she was musician freelancer

They don’t want to be nice to sellers who do this. They want them gone.

Archived