Fiverr Forum

They only come out at night

Is it just me or is there a lot of people on Fiverr who either just like to torment you with a million questions before ordering or they cancel an order when they were non specific as to what they wanted. I’m just irritated that I do my writing work on here and then “unhappy” customers just slip right on by. This one guy was non specific about his article topics and i made them more specific and he cancelled his order.

Reply to @anarchofighter: Consulting gig… very interesting…

Kim

Yes indeedy! I feel like I get one a day! Sometimes, i’ll be honest I just skip!

I know exactly what you mean. Order already! So irritating sometimes. Try to stay positive and you’ll get some super cool buyers.

Kim

Hmm I can’t seem to figure out the connection between the thread title and post.

Anyway preparing a FAQ list should be able to help you with these inquiries so you can just copy and paste your answers :slight_smile:

I was coming up with a witty title to rant with. Most of my weird clients come out at night or early morning.

I sometimes jokingly tell people, (and I think OldBittyGrandma actually has a sign that says something like this). Your first 2 questions are free, after that I have a consulting gig.

Oh wow a consulting gig…interesting! Ya hmm I will consult you on your gig needs before you place an order. lol

Reply to @cust0mcr3ationz: oh i see :slight_smile:

Look at it this way. It is better that they cancel their order up front instead of being a headache later and giving you a bad review because you didn’t do what they wanted you to do that they never told you that they wanted to begin with. Follow that?

Yes, getting a skype approved consulting gig is an important part of one’s fiverr offer mix.

I don’t have a skype gig and I never seem to do too well with video gigs except for when i did an animation gig with my HD webcam.

I havent had such an issue yet, guess I’m lucky…

I know exactly what you mean. Order already! So irritating sometimes. Try to stay positive and you’ll get some super cool buyers.

Kim

Hmm I can’t seem to figure out the connection between the thread title and post.

Anyway preparing a FAQ list should be able to help you with these inquiries so you can just copy and paste your answers :slight_smile:

I was coming up with a witty title to rant with. Most of my weird clients come out at night or early morning.

I sometimes jokingly tell people, (and I think OldBittyGrandma actually has a sign that says something like this). Your first 2 questions are free, after that I have a consulting gig.

Oh wow a consulting gig…interesting! Ya hmm I will consult you on your gig needs before you place an order. lol

Reply to @cust0mcr3ationz: oh i see :slight_smile:

Look at it this way. It is better that they cancel their order up front instead of being a headache later and giving you a bad review because you didn’t do what they wanted you to do that they never told you that they wanted to begin with. Follow that?