Thief can make money so easily on fiverr

10 days ago, I see a gig on hime page with nice portfolio, so I clicked on it, then soon realise something’s wrong, the real samples’ quality is nothing like the first 3 samples (which I quickly googled them, found out all originally from other website, done by different artists)

Immediately I reported to fiverr with all the evidence, 3 days later, no reply, nothing happened, the thief have 48 orders in the queue because being on homepage.

I then submitted another ticket to fiverr customer support, within 24 hours, my first request was closed, a reply on my second request: your last request is closed. … and that’s it!!! He didn’t even bother to read what I said, but only closed my request. 7 days since then, nothing.

The thief is still using other people’s work on his gig, 45 votes, 11 negative review. There are 11 disappointed customer fooled by his samples ripped off from other artists.

I can’t put any ID or gig link here and fiverr customer support is ignoring it.

If you read everything I said. You know they should at least shut the gigs, no need to tell me anything, just shut the gigs or remove his samples images. They did nothing!

Reply to @kjblynx: If you read everything I said. You know they should at least shut the gigs, no need to tell me anything, just shut the gigs or remove his samples images. They did nothing.

Reply to @hironan: In addition to contacting customer support, which you have already done, if you know whose work has been stolen, contact them as well. Fiverr CS may or may not do anything about it, but if the people who are being stolen from get in touch, there is a better chance that the thief will be punished.

By the way, it’s very nice of you to spend time and effort trying to be helpful to others. :slight_smile:

Reply to @hironan: Off-topic,but, I love your art. :slight_smile:

Reply to @itsyourthing: Thanks for your reply. That is exactly what I’m going to do.

I really hate this kind of thing, so whenever I see people stealing other’s work, I’d do something about it. I’ve already spotted someone steal from other fiverr seller’s work before(mostly in art catalogue, as it’s my area, I have a good memory of drawings I’ve seen, or a particular style ), normally the FAKE gig would be taken down immediately after I reported them or informed the original artist. But I’m very shocked this time fiverr CS didn’t do anything about it.

Reply to @pearlsant: Thank you. :slight_smile:

Reply to @hironan: That’s the problem with Fiverr CS and Fiverr in general - it’s so inconsistent! Sometimes things are handled quickly and efficiently, sometimes they’re not handled at all.

I hope it all gets fixed and that you don’t get discouraged from doing the right thing. :slight_smile:

Reply to @hironan:

Wow! use you talents wisely! Create a “copywrite” gig for you!

I will search fiverr for an image taht is yours for $5

lol

Best of luck

:slight_smile: Joe

The Creative Guys | 2014