Think it up - Fiverr.com in numbers! (2017)

thecreativeguys

I created a very similar post in MAY 2014 and I thought it would be interesting to see how much Fiverr has grown as a platform within the past 3 years.

MAY 2014:
Home page featured gigs:…26
How Many gigs created:…3 Million
Amount of Mothers day gigs:…28,136
Fiverr Twitter Followers:…38.3k
Number of Forum posts:…26,278
Number of Fiverr Facebook Likes:…148k (By nechro)
Android app rating:…4.2/5 (3899 users) (By qualitydesignz)
Android installations:…50,000 - 100,000 (By qualitydesignz)

MAY 2017:
Home page featured gigs:…0
How Many gigs created:…{I don’t have data yet.}
Amount of Mothers day gigs:…100
Fiverr Twitter Followers:…168k
Number of Forum posts:…{@moderators can input data ;)}
Number of Fiverr Facebook Likes:…1,119,360
Android app rating:…4.5 - 62,842 total
Android installations:…1,000,000 - 5,000,000

If you have a Fiverr.com number comment below!
I’m hoping to do this again in MAY 2020!

I don’t know how relevant this is, but Google lists about 157,000 Forum pages (basic search of “site:forum.fiverr.com”). I assume this excludes special categories such as regulars’ lounge, and seller success lounge, and it counts topics instead of posts per topic.

I don’t know how relevant this is, but Google lists about 157,000 Forum pages (basic search of “site:forum.fiverr.com”). I assume this excludes special categories such as regulars’ lounge, and seller success lounge, and it counts topics instead of posts per topic.

That would have all the public posts, but assuming the regulars’ lounge, and the seller success lounge are kept hidden from google searches it would not count these pages at all nor index them.

That would have all the public posts, but assuming the regulars’ lounge, and the seller success lounge are kept hidden from google searches it would not count these pages at all nor index them.

That would have all the public posts

I assume by “posts” you refer to “topics”, since the forum is made of topics, and each topic (including this one) is made of individual user posts 😛

Archived