Whereas gig pages used to order reviews by Most Recent automatically (with dropdown options for the buyer to view just Positive Reviews or just Negative Reviews), gig pages now default to Auto mode, putting your longest reviews first.
Your thoughts (poll is multiple choice)?
- I don’t get long reviews often, so it looks like I haven’t been reviewed in a while
- This mode shows more negative reviews since bad reviews tend to be longer
- This mode does not give a fair representation of the experiences of my most recent buyers
- This mode hides a lot of positive reviews because of the short defaults (“Outstanding Experience!”)
- I’ll voice my opinion below…