Fiverr Community Forum

Third party TOS violation - my gig is removed

my gig is removed , i dont know why ?

that is the message DENY REASONS :slight_smile:

hird party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is violating their terms of use.
As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings.

is any solution for Revitalization or what is the solution now, knowing that gig it was more than six months , is work without probleme.

Thanks guyss :slight_smile:

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why. Unfortunately, once your Gig has been denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why, we advise that you review our Terms of Service for more information.

The above is from the Help Centre.

Did I receive any convincing answer, brother? Can I answer the questions I asked?

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, brother, sister, mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Someone has complained that your gig is violating their Terms of Use.

Fiverr agrees and has denied your gig and the post I made says that it will not be restored.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum and nobody here can restore your gig.

i m sorry and thanks , laste question , i can contact the support with this probleme And defending myself?

Thanks

1 Like