Third party TOS violation

My gig was removed on the basis of the following message with no right to appeal,

“Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings as this is misleading to our buyers.”

The website on the gig is owned by me so how can I be violating anyone’s intellectual property? I can’t see what other reason there could be. There is no link to appeal. This leads me to conclude that fiverr removed it themselves and don’t want to read any appeal. Very, very odd indeed.

Third part is usually related to services you are offering with regards to other companies. Amazon and Facebook are two such companies that have been cracking down on what they perceive to be infringement on their rights.

Thanks for your reply.

In my gig I was referring to my own website that I was offering to sell banner space for. The gig didn’t contain any fb or amazon material etc. I see your point though.

Since there is no right of appeal, I can’t put my point across to establish that there is no infringements and/or to make any changes.