Third warning and therefore my account is currently restricted

sadik888

hey

I work on Fiverr more than 2 years. and earn almost 8000$. I dream about going to be top rated one day. but the last knight, all dream going fall. I got a warning on Fiverr. now my account going restricted.

Now, what should I do?

This account is everything for me. My whole family depended on this. I maintain my whole study cost to work on Fiverr. now everything going stop.

How can I solve the issue. I contact support, but they still did not respond. What should I do now? any solution or information that bring back my account.

Regards
Sadik

Don’t want to disappoint you but it’s very unlikely.

You were not going to be a top rated seller by breaking the rules. Fiverr gave you 2 other warnings and 2 times gave you a chance to stop it. But apparently you didn’t. (It’s like “oh I’m going to break the law but I still have a dream that soon I’ll be a president)

Wait for fiverr response, that the best you can do right now. And start looking for other sources of income because if your account on fiverr banned-it’s banned permanently and you are not allowed to open a new one

Hello, what was the warning for?

they said I send partial or blank delivery. but I continue update buyer, because they want to update result continously. so send always half, 1/3 and full projects report.

but recently I got 2 new account buyer. I think they report my process. also I think they are competitors.

Don’t want to disappoint you but it’s very unlikely.

You were not going to be a top rated seller by breaking the rules. Fiverr gave you 2 other warnings and 2 times gave you a chance to stop it. But apparently you didn’t. (It’s like “oh I’m going to break the law but I still have a dream that soon I’ll be a president)

Wait for fiverr response, that the best you can do right now. And start looking for other sources of income because if your account on fiverr banned-it’s banned permanently and you are not allowed to open a new one

at the best you can do right now

I am afraid of this. I always maintain fiverr rule. but I don’t know why it always happen to me.

they said I send partial or blank delivery. but I continue update buyer, because they want to update result continously. so send always half, 1/3 and full projects report.

but recently I got 2 new account buyer. I think they report my process. also I think they are competitors.

What Type of warning you got??

Please Explain 😓

You need to always send the complete delivery. If you need to keep updating them then do not use the delivery button. Sorry this happened!

If you want to update them, update them through the order page by sending a message on the same order page not by delivering. You only use the delivery button when sending completed projects. I’m so sorry this happened to you, as this is also a big issue.

If you want to update them, update them through the order page by sending a message on the same order page not by delivering. You only use the delivery button when sending completed projects. I’m so sorry this happened to you, as this is also a big issue.

as this is also a big issue

yeah. I understand. this is the main issue.

as this is also a big issue

yeah. I understand. this is the main issue.

I’m so sorry this happened to you.

I don’t want to disappoint you, but I will state facts.

You’ve broken the rules several times, and delivering the work partially is not good at all.

I don’t think that you will get your account back ever, and opening a new account on Fiverr is also against the rules (unless you get CS permission to do so).

My suggestion to you would be, instead of waiting for CS reply (which might take a very long time, and their answer might be that you are being banned), find yourself an alternative and start working on that alternative.

Good luck.

It should also be explained by contacting CS and saying that I did not provide any blank delivery You have to explain About

It should also be explained by contacting CS and saying that I did not provide any blank delivery You have to explain About

But he did send partial deliveries, and Customer Support can see that. Lying to CS isn’t going to help.

But he did send partial deliveries, and Customer Support can see that. Lying to CS isn’t going to help.

#CS

If we can not do anything to understand them now, we can do our best to make them as much as we can

Archived