This account is no longer active. What to do now?

What account are you referring to?

If it is a buyer or someone who messaged you previously, and now they no longer have an account, it means that Fiverr may have banned them for some reason or they closed their account.

You need to give more details - do you have an order with them or do you have a conversation?

GG

You were offering lead generation which Fiverr does not allow (I warned you about this in a previous topic) and you don’t appear to have an account so are you referring to your own account?

you don’t appear to have an account so are you referring to your own account?

His account was erased yesterday after bet GIG (sharing passport, address and other personal data).

This account is no longer active. What to do now?

What to do now?

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.

• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Suggest you find another platform and abide by the Terms of Service so that you don’t lose your account.

What account are you referring to?

If it is a buyer or someone who messaged you previously, and now they no longer have an account, it means that Fiverr may have banned them for some reason or they closed their account.

You need to give more details - do you have an order with them or do you have a conversation?

GG

I think he is talking about his own account. The account from which he is writing this post.

I checked, his “this” account does not seem to be on Fiverr.

Archived