Fiverr Forum

This CHRISTMAS Greet Your Visitors in a Different Style

This Christmas Greet your visitors in a different style… I will decorate your logo in Christmas style ready for the wonderful Christmas day. Or I can add a professionally looking Santa Claus Hat to your logo. Your logo will look soooooo cute…

http://fiverr.com/decentdevil/decorate-your-logo-in-christmas-style-or-add-a-professional-looking-santa-hat-to-your-logo

Good luck

thank you…

Wishing you well with this gig. A good number of customers have already ordered this type of gig from me - but it’s better to have a separate gig like what you did :slight_smile:

@magisworks thanks…

That’s so cute…looks good.

Good luck

thank you…

Wishing you well with this gig. A good number of customers have already ordered this type of gig from me - but it’s better to have a separate gig like what you did :slight_smile:

@magisworks thanks…

Good luck

thank you…

@magisworks thanks…

Good luck

thank you…

@magisworks thanks…