This gig does not provide a money-back guarantee

gamunu

As you guys know, some buyers take refunds after complete the order. Fiverr understands the situation, and they protect from fraud chargeback.

But sometimes buyers open dispute with not acceptable reasons such as

• I don’t want this design anymore.
  • I don’t have the money (personal stuff).

Also, I caught a few of them using my designs after canceling the order.

As a designer, we need more protection over our designs. here are my suggestions

1. I think the seller needs to decide about a money-back guarantee. You guys can add this option in pricing section ( No money-back guarantee after deliver the work.)
    image.png.ef8ff8ab2ac4c2f8dbe4ce162c008983.png
    image522×585 28.5 KB

Some designs take hours. Imagine someone asks refund for a stupid reason after I deliver my work.

1. Don’t let buyers download designs before completing the order. (watermark removals and redesigns logo is easy)
  2. Order cancellation from customer support. Without getting sellers feedback

This is the most famous fraud. Buyer waits until complete order automatically. Because after that, there’s no watermark in the designs.
Final step - Just contact Fiverr with reasons that goes with fiverr TOS. And they will refund the money without contacting the seller.

When the buyer made a complaint against the seller, please contact the seller and clarify the situation.

Feel free to share your thoughts

This is the major problem with Fiverr, they have a TOS and promises they spin off from it like saying that we are protected but when it comes to it we, the people who make their money for them are totally expendable.

They don’t care as there are 20,000 other people with no personal dignity lined up to wind their wheel when we get so burned that we leave.

If this was in a country (as opposed to the internet) a few of these things going to a Fair Trade ombudsman would have a fleet of people in cheap suits looking at things but instead, being the internet and having money to play the game with people with nice suits, this is the reality that they raelly offer us.

😦

hqdefault.jpg.feb4d4bbc78d1d33b158c6526e5b7bb4.jpg

This is the major problem with Fiverr, they have a TOS and promises they spin off from it like saying that we are protected but when it comes to it we, the people who make their money for them are totally expendable.

They don’t care as there are 20,000 other people with no personal dignity lined up to wind their wheel when we get so burned that we leave.

If this was in a country (as opposed to the internet) a few of these things going to a Fair Trade ombudsman would have a fleet of people in cheap suits looking at things but instead, being the internet and having money to play the game with people with nice suits, this is the reality that they raelly offer us.

😦

Of course, the problem is they investigate dispute without sellers’ feedback. Buyers can say whatever they want and get refund easily. It’s not fair

Of course, the problem is they investigate dispute without sellers’ feedback. Buyers can say whatever they want and get refund easily. It’s not fair

You need to make your description, client’s brief, offer and mandatory requirements set in a way client during initial conversation is familiarized with your MO.

Your conversational skills should have him realise that cancelation is not going to happen as well as refund.

I had a couple of clients who did not want the end result of my work, from 15$-300$ orders.

I refused cancelation and they never responded back because of my reasoning in dispute. Orders were also autocompleted so no review was left.

Besides having skills to do the job also it is important to have sense of business. How to construct your sentences so there is no misunderstanding or loop holes.

You need to make your description, client’s brief, offer and mandatory requirements set in a way client during initial conversation is familiarized with your MO.

Your conversational skills should have him realise that cancelation is not going to happen as well as refund.

I had a couple of clients who did not want the end result of my work, from 15$-300$ orders.

I refused cancelation and they never responded back because of my reasoning in dispute. Orders were also autocompleted so no review was left.

Besides having skills to do the job also it is important to have sense of business. How to construct your sentences so there is no misunderstanding or loop holes.

You only have 100+ reviews. I’ve complete more than 1200+ orders. I’m pretty sure you never met the fraud buyer I was talking about. 7/10 people never contact the seller before place the order. Some buyer just checks out portfolio never read the description.

I refused cancelation and they never responded back because of my reasoning in dispute

There’s no way to refuse the dispute if your buyer contacts the support team. They cancel your order without your input.

Archived