Fiverr Community Forum

This is frustrating

Hello guys, I am logo designer here on fiverr, I have worked well and got 100% customer satisfaction. I delivered 16 orders so far will all quality work. I have 5 years of Logo design experience even worked on local areas too, but on fiverr now I’m not receiving any orders even I reduced my price of Logo design 30$ to 5$. still the same. what’s happening with my profile?

1 Like

Bring your old clients to Fiverr, deliver a few orders and you’ll get a boost in ranking. That’s the easiest way to get over a sales slump.

2 Likes

im also a logo designer dont worry just go to buyer request promote your gig on social media it will help you

1 Like

@keyur44 I’m sure you’re a great logo designer but in your gig is not set up properly, not a lot of buyers will find you. So make sure your gigs are set up with proper SEO techniques. You need to also promote your gigs. Tell your friends, family and former clients where to find you if they need logos to be created. Promote on social media as well. Check Buyer Requests daily. Most importantly, keep at it and don’t get discouraged. We all have slow times. All the best!

2 Likes

Hello, I appreciate your reply here. I am trying by best to make my gigs better and better, I updated it every week. also did good social media promotion. about buyers requests I never got a single reply from buyers even I made a proper proposal, still the same condition. what is the meaning of spending time daily on fiverr when I cannot make even 5$ per month. That is why I’m getting frustrated.Even I lowered my prices to 5$ from 20$-50$ willing to give same quality work. I have completed 16 orders so far and never let the buyer disappointed. 1 order cancelled because my brother messed up when I was at vacation.

1 Like

@keyur44 It’s good that you having been doing all that you can to get your gigs but so you can have more sales. An online business takes a lot of work just like a regular business where you go into an office. We’ve all been there and feel frustrated but you have to keep at it and try different things. I try to set up my gigs according to these tips here that I had shared as well: Create Gigs With SEO So That Buyers Can Find You. Just don’t give up. You never know when your success is around the corner.