This is getting frustrating

Ugh___Again.png.374590b4bbbf86341617766c0d2be18c.png
Ugh___Again760×702 67.7 KB

I’ve been on Fiverr less than 2 days and this is the 3rd such interaction I’ve had. I certainly wish there was something more than “Report”. It is so frequent that Fiverr should create an option for “This account is trying to commit fraud”.

It sure is frustrating, especially if you only get spammy/scammy messages but they like to target new people, so with luck, it will get less.

If you want to do more than hitting the Report button, you can send a ticket, there’s “ToS violation” as a reason in the drop-downs somewhere, but I don’t know if the process is different than when you hit Report.

Welcome to the forum!

It sure is frustrating, especially if you only get spammy/scammy messages but they like to target new people, so with luck, it will get less.

If you want to do more than hitting the Report button, you can send a ticket, there’s “ToS violation” as a reason in the drop-downs somewhere, but I don’t know if the process is different than when you hit Report.

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for welcome! I, too, hope they decrease over time. Only time will tell.

Archived