This is how I became a hot shot on fiverr

alexismorgan

1. Download Fiverr app. Fiverr app shows buyers that I am online. They love this because I am able to answer their questions before the place their orders.

2. I don’t pile up orders. I have discovered that sales is better when I deliver more orders. So even if the buyer has not clicked on “deliver fast” try as much as possible to deliver the order as fast as you can.

3. Use twitter. I promote my gig on twitter with trending and relevant hashtags.

These and more are the reasons why I remain the best copywriter on Fiverr.

Regards

Www.fiverr.com/alexismorgan

You are absolutely right!

I don’t know about the Fiverr App… but everything else yes.

I never let orders build up. Get em done as soon as possible.

If you have a dozen orders in your que people wonder if you’ll get to them fast enough. I never understood why people let them build up. They probably think that if a buyer sees lots of orders they’ll order as well. But that’s not true at all.

@alexismorgan - Like @artportraits wrote. With a title like that… you’re begging for some fun poked your way.

But… don’t worry. It is all just fun. Nobody really wrote anything mean or insulting. It’s just… When you stand holding up the " Don’t push this Red Button " button, some people (Myself included) just can’t help pushing it.

Reply to @alexismorgan: Oh yeah? Let me show you how much this “child” is making.

Go ahead, Big Shot, show us how much you’re making. I mean, you’re the best copywriter, right? You’re so full of it, TALENTED people don’t need to praise themselves, they have OTHERS doing it for them. I make a ton of money, yet do I claim to be the best? No, I know others make more than me. So why not work on your humility instead of acting like you’re so important?

Reply to @alexismorgan: Yeah right, you have no proof. I have proof. Here. Seet that gig below? That’s my gig.

Wanna see more? This gig is a FEATURED gig. That’s right, CHOSEN by the editors, based on SALES and POSITIVE reviews.

https://www.fiverr.com/fastcopywriter/write-5-headlines-for-teespring-shirts

You’re the hottest copywriter? Prove it!

Reply to @bytezz: I am calm. You saw the crap he’s been writing: "So, yeah! I am the hottest copywriter on FIVERR."

Really? Does this gig title look like a winner? "I will copywrite a Converting Call to Action SOLO Ad Copy for $5"

https://www.fiverr.com/alexismorgan/write-a-high-and-converting-solo-ad-copy

Who writes like that? Real copywriters don’t use “copywrite” as a verb, it’s a spelling mistake! It’s not even creative, it’s wrong.

A real copywriter would write: “I will write a call to action” and CAPITALIZE the important word, such as “WRITE.” Maybe include “in x-days” to remind buyers that you don’t take forever to deliver.

Or if you want to keep “converting,” he’d write: “I will write a call to action that CONVERTS in 3-days.” See? Real copywriters know these things, they know how to POLISH the language and make it sell.

So please do not confuse him with me. We are world’s apart.

I am a hotshot. There is no one better than me. I am the best and anyone who claims to be better must be completely and hopelessly delusional. Why? Because nobody is better than me. The very thought is blasphemous.

• Oh. If you are still reading that please note that I have have a tendency to grossly exaggerate. To the point I sometimes forget what I’m even writing about. LOL! 🙂

fastcopywriter said: how to POLISH the language and make it sell.

@fastcopywriter - I had a Polish sausage once. Ha ha. See what I did there? Another joke. M'bad? Alright I'll stop now. LOL

Archived