Fiverr Community Forum

This is how you can create SEO FRIENDLY GIG URL

Hi friends! We all change our gig titles time to time. But our Gig URLs will stay the same forever. You ever thought about it :grinning::grinning:

So here I am going to give you a small tip to make your gig url SEO friendly. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I have two types of gigs in my profile. One with SEO friendly url and one with bit complex url.

Let’s see the bad one first :grinning:

Example 01 (The bad example for creating URL) :poop::poop::poop:

See this Minimalist Logo Design Gig

As you can see the title and the URL is different. Because at the first I needed to create this gig for Minimalist logo designs But later I realized I need to make it bit more common to attractive more customers. So I changed the name to Business Logo Design. But what I see was my gig url is still remain the same.

After few weeks I created another gig with good practice for my Signature Logo Design Gig

Example 02 (Good example with SEO friendly url)

I created this Signature Logo design Gig 2 days ago. But you can see it perform well rather than my previous gigs despite lack of gig images.

That because I have a good SEO friendly gig url for this new Signature Logo design gig

So this is how I did it.

First I decided that I am going to create a gig for Signature logos. ( Better do a market research before creating your gig so you won’t need to change your mind in the middle of your fiverr journey.)

Then I typed my gig title including the words that I needed on my gig url. That means only the keyword I need on my url. I skipped all other words like “will do” “create” " in 24 hrs" etc.

Then I published it and one second later I got very simple SEO friendly url like this.

https://www.fiverr.com/tazzy_designs/signature-logo-design-text-handwritten

Late I added those extra words to my title such as " Create" “Do” " Super fast" etc. Likewise you can add whatever the words you need to make your gig title attractive.

But your gig url will stay the same as simple as it was.

I am pretty sure this gig will make more sales. Just two days passed. Let’s see in 2 weeks.

Hope you guys enjoy my story and learnt from it. Apply this into your gigs and see the results.
Any problem please comment below. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Thank you and Have a nice day!
Tazzy

12 Likes

That’s very informative! I’ll be opening a couple of new gigs and this post surely reminded me about the importance of having the correct title and gig url…although I did add some extra unneeded words on the url on a couple of my already opened gigs…teehee

2 Likes

Wish you all the best @mrhamb :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

All the best…

2 Likes

@stmukta Thank you friend!

2 Likes

but it’s just a one reason

1 Like

A great efforts.thank you

1 Like

Yes Please give us some more tips about ranking gigs

1 Like

Thanks lot I will Apply my new gig.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for this information. I found this helpful as I explore adding more gigs to my Fiverr profile.

Thank you Tazzy for sharing your experience with us, I wish you all the best with your gigs! :slight_smile: Have a nice day!

After 5 months of creating your gig have you got orders?

This is very insightful

Thank you for this information.