Fiverr Forum

This is how you get your first order

First Impressions Matter.

This is an universally accepted fact. In Fiverr, first impressions matter more than anything because that is what prompts a buyer to choose your service.

The easiest way to create a good first impression is by typing without any grammatical errors. This is very important on Fiverr as many buyers judge your quality based on how well you communicate. Buyers can be put off by Sellers who do not take the time to ensure what they are typing is error free.

I understand that there are many Sellers from various linguistic backgrounds. But, if you want to get your first order, then, please try your best to communicate without errors. There is an app called Grammarly (I am NOT sponsored to say this :joy:) that you can install in your device which will help you type without any grammatical errors.

I hope Sellers find this post useful.
Peace :v:

40 Likes

thanks for sharing this great information

4 Likes

Thanks for your sharing important topic

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing this information i am also new there :slight_smile:

5 Likes

thanks for your review

4 Likes

Thanks for your tips

3 Likes

Thanks for your great tips

2 Likes

excellent…tips.

2 Likes

Thanks for good advice. Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the advice…

2 Likes

Great Information! :v:

3 Likes

Good advice, it is essential all kind of seller…:+1:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this tip :slight_smile: I use Grammarly as well to check on my grammar and to better communicate with people online.

3 Likes

yes, you are right. I also use Grammarly to check on my grammar.

Fiverr always suggest it on the seller dashboard slider.
thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for your post!

3 Likes

Thanks ,for your valuable information.

3 Likes

Great stuff! If you sound professional then you’ll definitely get more attention!

3 Likes

Thanks, for sharing this game changing application. It will really help me in the future

1 Like

Such a small but important detail that can make the difference.

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I already use it

1 Like