Fiverr Forum

This is my story from Spain

Hi guys!
I am from Spain. I’m studying gardening at a professional school at the moment since I love nature.
My other hobbies are playing League of Legends and sports, mainly jogging.
I registered here because I am a good league of legends player so I think I can help people improve and earn some money.
About my studies I would like to return to university to complete my career (geology) since I left it because I didn’t have enough money. I feel I have a thorn in my side about this issue. I hope to complete it soon :slight_smile:
Wish you guys a very good day/night wherever you may be!
I think the essence of life is being happy doing what makes you happy and that’s my main goal. So, Be Happy!! :smiley:

You are welcome @universelol
You have a great philosophy about life. You also seem to have a wonderful attitude!!

Wish you the very Best

You are welcome to FIVERR !!!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much.
Wish the best for you in your projects, too
Be happy! :wink:

Thank you, buddy.
Hope to have great times sharing experiences here with this awesome community.
Be happy! :smiley:

Just checked your gigs and you are inviting contact outside of Fiverr which is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

You need to remove this as a violation can risk your account.

I didn’t know about that Term of Service. Thank you for your advice, I’ve just fixed it.
I will read the Terms of Service so as to avoid mistakes in the future.
Thank you again, buddy :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum and yeah, make sure to read the ToS.

I always wanted to try a MOBA but I’m more like a shooter type of guy, best of luck with your gig.

Thank you gabriel :wink:
Yeah, shooters are really addictive. I had fun playing Battlefield some years ago :slight_smile:

@universelol
You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes

You’re welcome to fiverr.
I wish you the very best .

Welcome to fiverr.
Best of Luck for your study :fu:

it’s completely a heartwarming story. I’d like appreciate you. go ahead brother.

Very awesome keep up the great work and welcome! :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You are welcome…

Another little tip: Suggest you do not address others as buddy, mate, friend, brother, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.