This is new. Milestone deliveries

newsmike

Just today I saw it still said “beta” in the Seller Help Center. The ToS have it in though but don´t mention beta. I still haven´t got it. That said and reading Eoin´s post, the ToS also say TRS “gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.” Congrats!

Clicked on create offer:

Then the next screen shows that first screenshot up above.

Also, Thank You!!!

Still don’t have it - grrr. Would be so good for me. I have clients trying to agree 3 and 6 month plans and it is such a pain trying to balance out the “dont spam” with “lets move on to the next month” every single month. I have 4 clients with agreements like that but I have to rely on them to come back and ask for the next step. Im sure I could get away with messaging them but with all the changes, I just dont wanna take a chance

Still don’t have it - grrr. Would be so good for me. I have clients trying to agree 3 and 6 month plans and it is such a pain trying to balance out the “dont spam” with “lets move on to the next month” every single month. I have 4 clients with agreements like that but I have to rely on them to come back and ask for the next step. Im sure I could get away with messaging them but with all the changes, I just dont wanna take a chance

Still don’t have it - grrr.

Any chance you could ask to be in the beta test?

I asked CS not too long ago as well, because a Customer who heard about it from another seller, had asked me to use it, but, yeah, they said unfortunately they can´t “switch it on” for me.

No, not only to TRS, but your chances probably are higher for beta features, according to what the ToS say.

I did when I first heard about it…

Clearly discrimination against the Irish.

We are used to it.

Probably think we couldnt handle it. Milestone sounds too like fairycircle or leprechaun-path so they are worried we would make up some mythical creature to go along with it - to be sure, to be sure.

We are used to it.

Probably think we couldnt handle it. Milestone sounds too like fairycircle or leprechaun-path so they are worried we would make up some mythical creature to go along with it - to be sure, to be sure.

Hey, I can handle fairy-circles just fine! :fairy:

Hey, I can handle fairy-circles just fine! :fairy:

Hey, I can handle fairy-circles just fine!

I have never heard of them till just now. It seems magically delicious. (Someone had to say it.)

Mushroom risotto anyone?

en.wikipedia.org
220px-Fairy_ring_on_a_suburban_lawn_100_1851.jpg.fab7a66efdbbc0ad342270ca14fb4447.jpg

Fairy ring

A fairy ring, also known as fairy circle, elf circle, elf ring or pixie ring, is a naturally occurring ring or arc of mushrooms. The rings may grow to over 10 metres (33 ft) in diameter, and they become stable over time as the fungus grows and seeks food underground. They are found mainly in forested areas, but also appear in grasslands or rangelands. Fairy rings are detectable by sporocarps (fungal spore pods) in rings or arcs, as well as by a necrotic zone (dead grass), or a ring of da Fairy ri...

Hey, I can handle fairy-circles just fine!

I have never heard of them till just now. It seems magically delicious. (Someone had to say it.)

Mushroom risotto anyone?

en.wikipedia.org
f7cd409a7000708e79d1b038328e58f923e278ac.jpg

Fairy ring

A fairy ring, also known as fairy circle, elf circle, elf ring or pixie ring, is a naturally occurring ring or arc of mushrooms. The rings may grow to over 10 metres (33 ft) in diameter, and they become stable over time as the fungus grows and seeks food underground. They are found mainly in forested areas, but also appear in grasslands or rangelands. Fairy rings are detectable by sporocarps (fungal spore pods) in rings or arcs, as well as by a necrotic zone (dead grass), or a ring of da Fairy ri...

Dangerous thing to do Mike, even for a fun-gi like you

It was available for some in October
favicon.icoFiverr Forum

575c35cb64f96d73ba9bc2be0a072e0403eb0e93_1_505x500.png

? "Milestones" New Update

“Milestones” New Update Note: The Milestones feature is still not available for all sellers, and in all categories. Read more about it here… https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/204092786-Sending-Offers

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 130 ❤

I used it once and didn’t find it very useful. Now with the new rules I prefer to make separate orders instead to build buffer for cancellations. The more orders I have the less impact a random cancellation has.

Milestone.png.8e5b2a81bc01068d4a467821709678bb.png

It was available for some in October

favicon.icoFiverr Forum

575c35cb64f96d73ba9bc2be0a072e0403eb0e93_1_505x500.png

? "Milestones" New Update

“Milestones” New Update Note: The Milestones feature is still not available for all sellers, and in all categories. Read more about it here… https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/204092786-Sending-Offers

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 130 ❤

I used it once and didn’t find it very useful. Now with the new rules I prefer to make separate orders instead to build buffer for cancellations. The more orders I have the less impact a random cancellation has.

Hmm, that makes sense too.

Archived