This is not ok!

Could someone please enlighten me why is this happening in the High Rating search results?

I know that 3.0 search is messed up, but still… every day there’s a new guy reaching Top 10 results with a Copy-Pasted Description and 2-3 Votes.

How are they doing it? :frowning:

It’s a rhetorical question, actually.

I don’t expect anyone to say how they do it,

but still,

this is very frustrating.

I have an UNIQUE offer on Fiverr which gets lots of sales from outside and even though I have:

Level2 with 100% Feedback and 1hour responsiveness I am outranked by these guys.

And Customer Support keeps ignoring me!!

I know there are many other similar discussions and that I should’t have opened this one, but again, it’s very frustrating for me. Fiverr exists because of us, sellers, and ruining our business like this is not ok. not ok at all.

I’ve tried everything and this doesn’t look like a bug any more…

Rawrrr

yes … thats true… there are even 1 star gigs with no activity in last 30 days outranking other gigs with many reviews and lot of activity in last 30 days…

check this topic

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/39728/fiverr-3-0-is-insane95-high-ranking-gigs-are-ranking-behide-1-review-gigs#Item_209

we already are too many with the same problem :))

twstdprfctnsm said: I have an UNIQUE offer on Fiverr which gets lots of sales from outside and even though I have:
Level2 with 100% Feedback and 1hour responsiveness I am outranked by these guys.

u mean outside of Fiverr ?

Yes, outside of Fiverr.

I promote my Gigs on social media and I score sales, but not due to Fiverr search traffic, but to the traffic I actively generate. And it’s frustrating seeing this new Copy-Pasted gigs outranking… everyone. :frowning:

I agree that everyone needs a chance, but not like this…

Has there been any notable change in your gig impresions/clicks ? after Fiverr 3.0 ?

Yes.

Not by a tremendous amount, because I’m also relatively new here.

But I’ve managed to go up several spots right before 3.0 and now I’m going down 2-3 spots per day.

It’s frustrating.